Server Move (Now URGENT)

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Guys,

Thanks for the responses and the generous offers. I think that I am going to need [mention]SKSseven[/mention] to be involved in the process. Me being in Europe is not helping for the money side. Trying to find out on how to do this.

Will keep you posted.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Xeeoneyx wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:45 pm Have you spoken to the potential hosting company and are they going to have issues with the site? For example, when some big liberal talks to them about hate speech on here or something because somebody posted a racist meme, are they going to just take the site down?
The day this happens is probably the day I go underground for the new revolution. Because if it comes to this, then all liberty are gone and it is time to take back the country, violently if needed. But I digress.
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

I'm in - Let me know how much and how to get it to you
joel

Post by joel »

Hombre wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:02 pm I'm in - Let me know how much and how to get it to you
Same here... just post what'cha need, and I have no problem with PayPal to you or another poster.

$25 is the least all of us could do, since YOU host and deal with us crumbsnatchers every day. Nothing should come from your pocket.

(just to clarify... there might be a few who can't afford to help financially... that's perfectly OK, we all have our limits, but for me $25 or so is well worth it. I've had other addictions costing much more. LOL)
tector

Post by tector »

joel wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:06 am
Hombre wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:02 pm I'm in - Let me know how much and how to get it to you
(just to clarify... there might be a few who can't afford to help financially... that's perfectly OK, we all have our limits, but for me $25 or so is well worth it. I've had other addictions costing much more. LOL)
My New Year's resolution was to give up cocaine and hookers. So far all good on kicking cocaine!!!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Laharll

Post by Laharll »

Legio: I just messaged my Admin on my Old Maryland Shooters site to see what hosting service they use. Maybe that can help as they are pretty happy with the hosting and have been active and up and running for 10+ years
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Better not use go-daddy, they just dumped arfcom.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tector

Post by tector »

Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:20 pm Unbelievable
Unfortunately not.

Social media then financial institutions then employment then.... "Terrorists" have no rights. Some saw this paradigm after 9/11 and said "what if in 20 years...?"

Not only is the Republic dead, the stench of its rotting corpse is going to gag all of us.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Laharll wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:37 am Legio: I just messaged my Admin on my Old Maryland Shooters site to see what hosting service they use. Maybe that can help as they are pretty happy with the hosting and have been active and up and running for 10+ years
Thanks.