Biden comes out with his plans for semi auto rifles

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Today, anything is possible. But I do not think this will happen at all.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Sweep wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:33 am Form 1 Everything you want to keep to sbr before the transition .
That would cost me over $5k. F that...
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
kayakingsteve

Post by kayakingsteve »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:30 am
Legio wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:56 am Like I said earlier, maybe it is time to explain to them what the second amendment is really about.
Best post so far
Third-ed.

I may lack perspective, being only 45, but I feel like our government not only does not have our best interests at heart, it is the greatest enemy this country and our freedom may have soon... am I nuts?

This year has transformed me from a disinterested/neutral libertarian to a pissed off conservative leaning libertarian who will not tolerate any more of this.

Can someone with more experience put this in better context for me?
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

I think your feelings are absolutely justified. If they are allowed to get away with hi-jacking this election, why wouldn't they try it again?
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

I'm not worried at all. I stopped giving a damn and I'm going to continue living my life. After the GOP raped me on the 2nd Amendment just as much as the Democrats. I know that neither side cares. The Left and the Right are just the ass cheeks of the butt we call government and government is the asshole that shits all over us.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

kayakingsteve wrote:
Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:30 am
Legio wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:56 am Like I said earlier, maybe it is time to explain to them what the second amendment is really about.
Best post so far
Third-ed.

I may lack perspective, being only 45, but I feel like our government not only does not have our best interests at heart, it is the greatest enemy this country and our freedom may have soon... am I nuts?

This year has transformed me from a disinterested/neutral libertarian to a pissed off conservative leaning libertarian who will not tolerate any more of this.

Can someone with more experience put this in better context for me?
It took me a while to figure this out, too. The Patriot Act finally snapped me out of my disinterest in politics and what the government was doing to control all of us.
Everything traces back to the election...of 1860.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Not going to pay it they can suck a big bag of dicks.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Enough people have to stand firm. Let's see if Americans have the guts to refuse, as Canadians did a couple of years ago when their government tried to impose a registration scheme. Enough refused, and the government dropped it.

Consider also the other parts of their plan, including the ban on shipment of ammunition and gun parts. I am starting to speculate that the extreme shortage of ammunition on-line is more than a result of demand, but that dealers aren't restocking as much, if at all. They all took notice months ago. Look at some major dealers such as Midway, who switched to pushing fishing gear. They never made a priority of that before, even though they stocked some, almost as a sideline. When the veg and suckstartaHarley put it into motion, these dealers don't want to be stuck with unsellable inventory. Won't happen? I think the courts have shown themselves, so even those of limited experience can see what they're about.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.