Can't respond to PMs

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

TC6969 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:00 pm I have a message stuck in my outbox from 8/20 and cant send it or get rid of it.

I no longer wish to send it, so if someone could go in and delete it, that would be great.
Actually, I don’t think that I can. Do you get an error message?
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Actually, I can, but I can only wipe out the complete outbox. Is this OK?
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Yeah go ahead.

There's nothing else there except one to Rent and I'm getting ready to just call him anyway.

Thanks.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

TC6969 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:54 pm Yeah go ahead.

There's nothing else there except one to Rent and I'm getting ready to just call him anyway.

Thanks.
It should be ok now.
SeaDragun

Post by SeaDragun »

Get PMs from moderators yet can't respond???
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Need to participate more to get this access.
SeaDragun

Post by SeaDragun »

I'm an old man, have been on a dozen or so gun forums over the last 20 years as well as many other forums not firearm-related. This one doesn't feel right and has lost it's appeal. I totally understand "your forum your rules" and the like, and since I can't PM this just to the owner or moderators I have to throw it out here for anyone not willing to stand in front of me to take potshots at me from behind a keyboard. But just let me say, that as big as the state of Florida is, there is a reason that you've never had 400 people on this site at once. Honestly reminds me of the staff behind the counter at many of our LGS. I'm sure that there are some great guys on this forum, and I was hoping to share knowledge, experiences, and a little comradery here but just don't think it's likely to happen. We NEED to be banded together to protect what is ours. I wish you well.
Last edited by SeaDragun on Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

SeaDragun wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:30 pm I'm an old man, have been on a dozen or so gun forums over the last 20 years as well as many other forums not firearm-related. This one doesn't feel right and has lost it's appeal. I totally understand "your forum your rules" and the like, and since I can't PM this just to the owner or moderators I have to throw it out here for anyone not willing to stand in front of me to take potshots at me from behind a keyboard. But just let me say, that as big as the state of Florida is, there is a reason that you've never had 400 people on this site at once. Honestly reminds me of the staff behind the counter at many of our LGS. I'm sure that there are some great guys on this forum, and I was hoping to share knowledge, experiences, and a little comradery here but just don't think it's likely to happen. We NEED to be banded together to protect what is ours. I wish you well.
Your choice. The rules are in place for many reasons. They’re stock so you may have encountered them in a lot of other forums. That being said, I saw that you did post in the BST forum when you weren’t supposed to even see it. I’ll have to check on that.

Also, there is a link to contact me by mail. You could have used it.

Come back whenever you feel better.