Weird issue when posting from my phone.

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
Miami_JBT

Weird issue when posting from my phone.

Post by Miami_JBT »

I try to post a reply to a thread and I get this.

What the hell is going on?
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

This happens to me too all the time. It lasts a few days, then works again. If I turn off my wi fi, so the device is on cell data, I can then post my reply. 2 weeks later, & it happens again, & lasts for 3 more days. GARY.
Revenant

Post by Revenant »

It is ironic that you should get a mysterious notice about your IP being blacklisted when you were trying to post historical evidence that Florida legislation in 1893 endeavored to blacklist "Negro laborers" out of their rights to own guns. Btw, did you find any explanation why your IP was blacklisted or listed as blacklisted on that blacklist that they list last?
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

I answered your PM
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

I am using SpamHaus on the server to stop the spam. If someone uses the IP you’re using to spam, then it will be blocked. There is nothing much I can do for that short of stopping using the service and then he’ll breaks loose.

You can either see how to change your IP on your phone hoping that the whole block isn’t blacklisted. You can so follow the link and request for unblocking for the IP. For systems like that it is pretty much a lost case as your IP change all the time.