Springfield EMP 9mm Feedback

State and national practical & political discussions on legal open, concealed and vehicle carry.
Spikes40

Springfield EMP 9mm Feedback

Post by Spikes40 »

Was thinking of a new carry gun and I really like the Springfield EMP in 9mm... Anyone have any experience with them? Good/Bad?
Obiwan

Post by Obiwan »

A few months ago I got to do some tactical training with a friends EMP 4". I like it! Easy to handle, good trigger, good functioning ambi safety and accurate. If I were in the market for a single stack 1911ish 9mm, I would buy one. Saw a couple on line last night for approx $950. They were FDE which I can take or leave.
Spikes40

Post by Spikes40 »

Obiwan wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:43 pm A few months ago I got to do some tactical training with a friends EMP 4". I like it! Easy to handle, good trigger, good functioning ambi safety and accurate. If I were in the market for a single stack 1911ish 9mm, I would buy one. Saw a couple on line last night for approx $950. They were FDE which I can take or leave.
i have been trying to find a Bitone i either 3" or 4".... would consider another 1911 in 9mm but there are not that many out there. Just sucks that the .40 is 699.00 and available all day but the 9mm is close to 1k and impossible to find without a premium