This is just sad you don't hear anything about this

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Gunnyhiway

This is just sad you don't hear anything about this

Post by Gunnyhiway »

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

are you really surprised?

here's another article about the same; police suspects this was in retaliation for the GA killing of black "jogger": https://stylemonument.com/white-couple- ... ud-arbery/
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

No AP, it pisses me off to no end .

Frankly, I'm over this one sided reporting of "Hate crimes".

Black kills white - black was oppressed or some other bullshiite.

White kills black - racist, KKK, etc.

Right is right, wrong is wrong, it's that easy to report.

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

Gunnyhiway wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:30 am No AP, it pisses me off to no end .

Frankly, I'm over this one sided reporting of "Hate crimes".

Black kills white - black was oppressed or some other bullshiite.

White kills black - racist, KKK, etc.

Right is right, wrong is wrong, it's that easy to report.
Precisely why I no longer believe ANY hate crime story as reported by the "news" outlets. If I want the truth, or something close to it, I go to alternative news sources like podcasts and/or blogs (Freedomain Radio for one, https://moonbattery.com/ and others). Same goes for rape accusations against conservatives / christians; I do not believe any of the crap being reported. I wish it weren't so and I could trust the media reporting but we both know we can't...
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Speculation. Shooter is dead and we have no idea WHY he shot those people. Most thugs pick on elderly cause they are easy targets.

Don't fall for the popular narrative. Some people are just to Fuk'd up to live in a normal society and they span every race, religion and nationality.
At least this time the tax payers don't have to foot the bill. TCTSB. (teach cops to shoot better)
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

Gee, I wonder if the NYT, Ben-Shapiro and the rest of the ziomedia are going to apologize for spreading the flames of racial hatred in the US... :mrgreen:
Chigger wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:02 pm Don't fall for the popular narrative. Some people are just to Fuk'd up to live in a normal society and they span every race, religion and nationality.
At least this time the tax payers don't have to foot the bill. TCTSB. (teach cops to shoot better)
The narrative is that White people are evil and guilty for being White, Christian or both.
And anybody who disagrees is either racist or anti-semite, or both [says the ADL and SPLC].
That is why the story above will never go national or international.
Whatever happened to them they deserved it for being White.

But the fact is and remains that 4% to 5% of the population commit over 50% of homicides in the US.
And the same 2% keep making excuses for them no matter how horrendous their crimes are...
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
Lucky

Post by Lucky »

n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

I have seen this covered just about everywhere. Not to the same extent as the Aubrey shooting but it has been on national news. Google it and see for yourselves.

I think some folks are wound too tight and just need to relax. Yes the world has issues and racism goes both ways. It is life. Not going to change obviously as it has been that way for thousands of years.

My humble advice is to stop fixating on these things and work to change what you can. You know the old saying about give me the strength, yadda yadda

I really think social media is going to be the downfall of society in general. Sadly another thing that could be great ruined by those that just have to stir the pot.

But as always, ymmv.