Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
tampa

Post by tampa »

I'm not understanding what I'm doing wrong when trying to PM someone here is there something wrong with the system or I'm limited on the functions with the site? Thanks
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

tampa wrote:I'm not understanding what I'm doing wrong when trying to PM someone here is there something wrong with the system or I'm limited on the functions with the site? Thanks
You are a new user and to make sure that you not a spammer all your posts need to be approved and certain functions, like PM, are not available. Just participate to the forum and in a few approved messages all the restrictions will be removed automatically.
tampa

Post by tampa »

Thank you, I had thought I had been on since the sites inception but I guess whenever the site crashed I had to start it over. Thanks for the help
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

tampa wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:39 pm Thank you, I had thought I had been on since the sites inception but I guess whenever the site crashed I had to start it over. Thanks for the help
Everybody started over, unfortunately. Since you asked for it, I removed the limitation on your account.
tampa

Post by tampa »

THANK YOU!!
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

I too am unable to respond to a PM someone sent me. Can you please remove me from "new user" limitations? Thank you!
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

MiamiOffshore wrote:I too am unable to respond to a PM someone sent me. Can you please remove me from "new user" limitations? Thank you!
It seems that it went off naturally.
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Ha! Perfect timing I guess! And here I was thinking, "Wow this Admin is really on top of things!" :lol:
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

MiamiOffshore wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:09 am Ha! Perfect timing I guess! And here I was thinking, "Wow this Admin is really on top of things!" :lol:
I went to get you out of the newbie jail but you evaded. The requirements are not terrible. If memory serves, it is 10 approved posts to get in.
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Thank you! I appreciate your the help and the time you dedicate to keeping the board running! :)