Dick's is basically fuk'd

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

Haven't been to that store since all there gun bs.
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

I wonder what the folks running walmart are thinking about these days after their ban on ammunition sales. I hope somebody very high up pays dearly for THAT stupid decision. I won't set foot in another walmart until they start selling guns & ammo again.
"Biden/Harris 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
photohause

Post by photohause »

I'm in Sebastian...there's no BAN on ammo or guns sales, just a temporary HOLD of sales until this $hit is over.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Who dat?
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Bmup wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:12 pm I wonder what the folks running walmart are thinking about these days after their ban on ammunition sales. I hope somebody very high up pays dearly for THAT stupid decision. I won't set foot in another walmart until they start selling guns & ammo again.
They still sell guns at the WPB Walmart. As for ammo, they still sell what they have left, but the inventory is not being replaced. GARY.
p7fl

Post by p7fl »

If there is only one thing we have learned from Trump it is that news is NOT.
I went to ML and they had 3 ratings for Dicks and they were all BUYS.
Looked at the rest of the so called "news" on the whatever was being quoted from....and it was all to the Right.

This article was pure BS. Wishful thinking. Yeah, I hope Dicks pays a large price for its loud vocal anti gun position. But, this article is to be ignored.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Run 'em out and replace them with Academy! A REAL "sporting goods" store!
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

N4KVE wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:27 pm
Bmup wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:12 pm I wonder what the folks running walmart are thinking about these days after their ban on ammunition sales. I hope somebody very high up pays dearly for THAT stupid decision. I won't set foot in another walmart until they start selling guns & ammo again.
They still sell guns at the WPB Walmart. As for ammo, they still sell what they have left, but the inventory is not being replaced. GARY.
Wow, good to know. The wally world in Boca hasn't sold guns for at least 10 years that I know of. They are all selling out whatever they ammo in stock but that wasn't much here even on a good day. Too many left wing loonies in Boca I guess.
"Biden/Harris 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
weaselfire

Post by weaselfire »

About 3% of Walmart sales were guns and ammunition in their best stores, less than that in most outside of Alaska. Dick's has been on the road to bankruptcy for years, few stores outside of college towns are profitable. The problem is that they aren't a good fit for Bass Pro to buy.

Kmart didn't go down because of gun sales, they stopped selling guns decades before the financial issues. Sears too. Heck, Macy's is going bankrupt and Kohls is almost gone and they never sold guns.

Jeff

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

My Walmart still sells guns and ammo.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.