Got the Stimulus Check

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

joel wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:39 am
Gunnyhiway wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:50 am
45caldan wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:57 pm Filed already and no stimulus yet.
Went to the IRS "get my payment" website and went through all the steps and got kicked out... :evil:
Same here, tried it many times Wednesday and yesterday, no check in the mail, can't get on the site.
My son who lives with us got his in his bank account Wednesday.
The illegals in California are getting $500 each.
I've worked since the 1960s, am a vet, my rectal orifice is been bored to another oversize AGAIN.

The shits getting real old now. I'm tired of fighting and jumping thru hoops to get anything from this government that they give away to everyone else no questions asked.

I need to change my last name or something.

I couldn't agree more. That website and anything surrounding this Program was put together by incompetents.
If the IRS wasn't provided your bank account on your return (no tax due, no refund, etc) you will be stuck on the site until kicked out.

There is a question, that MUST be answered, asking whether you owed a tax or had a refund. No other choice.

There are people who neither owed a tax, nor had a refund... insufficient income to generate a tax owed, or you allow any overpayment to be carried forward to the next year. So, now you can't answer the question because neither of the two choices apply to you.

JUST WAIT FOR THE PAPER CHECK.... to be delivered the same day as the pension fairy visits your mailbox
There are some here that may make cracks about this post calling me a tin foil hat freak or paranoid or whatever. Thats OK, you folks can KMA !
I believe it's getting closer to something thats going to happen to make everyone forget about this COVID -19 farce real fast because of what they keep saying if you have listened closely to the new buzz phrase " The new normal". Sound familiar ? This virus issue will come to it's end slowly but "New" public restrictions WILL remain in place as "The new normal" under the guise of health protection. Whats REALLY going on were missing now or not being told about because the "media" is hiding it from us or it's the old "don't look here, look over there" syndrome. They are pushing us Americans into The Corner of Losing our Rights by preying on the sissy ass folks in this country that are scared shitless and who's fallen for all of this shutdown/wear your gloves and mask crap. Shitless maybes the incorrect term due to the scarcity of toilet paper.

Be vigilant people, it's when they have us where they want us like right now, low food available, restricted movement with some exceptions, jobs and industry shut down, ammo shortages etc. then the SHTF. What ya gonna do when the banks get shut off because their systems "crash" too ?
No money, credit and bank cards will not work, nothing. You will keep that ass home and hope Uncle Sugar will make it all better again.

What we gonna do now? Cry ?

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I think this was a dry run. No the virus, that’s real enough, but the way the “crisis” was not wasted.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

I'm still waiting on my tax return 4 months in so who knows.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

Reminds me of an organization I was involved in years ago when I wore a younger mans clothes.

Hurry up and wait ! :mrgreen:

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !