Shoot Straight sells gun owners out?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Big bore lover

Post by Big bore lover »

So some prick thinks 20,000 deaths in the last month and a half is not enough to close anything down so he can't go shoot at some puissant worthless indoor range run by a rich prick that does not give a shit about anyone other than the young bois he loves to hire . Am I supposed to give a damn? Nope not on your damn life. Buy some land and go shoot where no one will bother you when you mag dump your hi point.
Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.
kayakingsteve

Post by kayakingsteve »

Big bore lover wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:35 pm So some prick thinks 20,000 deaths in the last month and a half is not enough to close anything down so he can't go shoot at some puissant worthless indoor range run by a rich prick that does not give a shit about anyone other than the young bois he loves to hire . Am I supposed to give a damn? Nope not on your damn life. Buy some land and go shoot where no one will bother you when you mag dump your hi point.
Over the years I've worked countless flu seasons in the ER and I'm not seeing numbers worse than a regular flu season. This is so far less serious than the flu based on real analysis of the few numbers being released. I'm sorry that you and many others are being deliberately panicked and are buying into this and that you do not know any better. Even in the face of evidence to the contrary you will continue to panic.

Some quotes come to mind: "You can fool all of the public some of the time, some of the public all of the time, but you can't fool all of the public all of the time"... "those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither".

Insult me if you want. In the future you'll realize how you were manipulated and how this is when this country finally crapped the bed, because we acted like scared children instead of questioning a largely fake panic.

If you don't believe me look at some flu numbers for years past.

Let's say for sake of argument this "pandemic" is more serious than the flu (which it isn't)... let's say 5X, and let's say that these ridiculous controls being put in place work to stop the spread of a respiratory illness (which they won't). The quality of life for the majority of people cannot be destroyed to save a small percentage of people. Grow up. Bad things happen.

My 81 year old mother is pissed she can't go out to a bar and have a drink with her friends or watch the sunset on a beach now. Apparently she's got more guts than you do.