Coronavirus death vs. auto accident

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Orlando Paulitician

Post by Orlando Paulitician »

zeebaron wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:47 pm So you don't mind more people dying? I'm not sure what people's point is when they point out "corona isn't killing as many people as x".
Ever since this SARS COVID crap struck, my corporate office, as most of my friends with other companies, have been closed, and all of us are working from home.

So statistically, regardless of which is more likely to kill me, the COVID precautions are helping me to reduce my risk of dying either by car accident or viral infection.

I'm slightly less productive and have to work longer hours to make up the difference, but its not a bad trade off.
Waffle-brain alumni. Outdoor-, dog-, and gun-enthusiast. Citizens Assisting Citizens volunteer:
https://www.cacteam.com/
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Your lucky, your able to work from home. But remember most aren't and it's killing them financially. I figure once their credit cards are maxed out. TP will be easy to buy.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

I do believe this was planned out for quite some time by China, they were just waiting for the right opportunity. They had all their puppets in place and when the right natural bug got out pulled the strings and let it rip. They have control of all the right organizations to release the wrong information at the right time, then the right information when it's too late. Then have the universities and medical professionals that make the models skew those numbers to crwate a panic. The other organizations they don't control they will parrot it with great zeal anything they are told as long as it makes orange man bad.
With their massive population and authortian rule China can weather this standing on their head. Remember this is the country anyone with 150k can get a heart transplant in two weeks. The have over a million people in concentration camps. Does anyone actually think they would bat a eye lash at having million or more people die from the king flu. Their main goal is to take the US down enough rungs in the ladder to cease being a military threat but still solvent enough to buy their cheap gizmos and boggles.
The US was poised to level the playing field with them under a second Trump administration and economy. They saw they weren't going to stop a second term for Trump, so they kamikazed the only other thing they could, the worlds economy.