Help can not delete in box messages

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
Firemedic2000

Help can not delete in box messages

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I can not delete my messages. I've tried everything HELP . Apparently my in box is full and I can not read my new IMs.
When I try to delete messages I get a notification saying The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.
When I get an email that states I have an IM. Click the link and attempt to read it. It states you are not authorized to read private messages that are on hold. but for what ever reason as I stated above. I can not delete messages in my in box.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Go to each message. If it’s one you want to delete, click on the x in the upper right. Repeat. Yes, it’s tedious, but it works.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I started playing around in settings. Deleting and adding folders. To be honest I do not know what I did :lol: but some how it worked. :mrgreen:

Edit it's not working. It just deletes oldest messages. I still can not check all boxes and mass delete. :evil:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:57 pm I started playing around in settings. Deleting and adding folders. To be honest I do not know what I did :lol: but some how it worked. :mrgreen:

Edit it's not working. It just deletes oldest messages. I still can not check all boxes and mass delete. :evil:
Nobody can, including me, and there is already a topic opened.