Looking to buy 9mm

Everything ammunition! What to use, where to get it, surplus ammo headstamps, the science of reloading and more.
Hippie

Post by Hippie »

I bought a case last weekend at FL Gun Exchange for 169.
gforester

Post by gforester »

Hippie wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:34 am I bought a case last weekend at FL Gun Exchange for 169.
Had to be weekend before last. Last weekend it was retail pricing and limited amounts.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

This YouTube video by an FFL who can view actual distributor inventories posted this video a week ago.

If he is correct the few things we saw this past week being offered will be most of what will have been the ammo we had our last shot at buying for a while.

I have no idea if he is right or not, watch and form your own opinion

BIG JOE

Post by BIG JOE »

PSA shows this in stock today.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/cci-520 ... k1000.html
Over priced but if you need it. $26.00 to ship to Broward.
BIG JOE
Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

BIG JOE wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:42 pm PSA shows this in stock today.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/cci-520 ... k1000.html
Over priced but if you need it. $26.00 to ship to Broward.
Price went up on that I see. I paid 169 shipped a couple months ago from PSA
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

I got a case thanks!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Damn that's close to dlb to was it was selling for. I believe it was 170.00 :shock:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:49 am Damn that's close to dlb to was it was selling for. I believe it was 170.00 :shock:
I paid $165 shipped at Christmas time.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

Seriously anyone who says what they paid before March 7 might as well compare gas prices to 1968 (less than 30 cents a gallon)

What you paid before this month has absolutely nothing to do with what one can get anything today

I remember a loaf of bread for 10 cents. And what does that have to do with the price of bread today?

I bought an 8 year old car in 1969 for $80.00.
If I tell a guy that is selling a 2012 anything he is gouging if he is asking more than $80.00 because that is what I paid sometime before what things sell for now how is that different than what PSA charged for something they are not going to or are able to this day?

How does that advise anyone looking for 9MM?
What if you say that ancient history price is all he should pay by insinuation and he waits and in 3 weeks $500.00 is all he can find?
Will you promise that guy you will make up the difference?
I say you will be hiding and doing the uh uh uh uh uh uh

Anyone who says they know what any ammo will cost in April, May, June whatever is full of it.
Anyone who thinks if this all ends in a month ammo will be back in stock and back to January prices in less than a year is delusional

Some of you are posting your fantasy as if you have never seen a panic before and have no clue as to the recovery from it

Hello? Is anyone home?

If you want to brag about how smart you were to get it for whatever at least explain you got lucky and that price is long gone in the new world we find right now

IMO
deathpriest

Post by deathpriest »

Subscribed to a few products in Target Sport USA
Ordered 1K of Tulas 9mm last night @ $187ish delivered , it will take up 15 days to ship.
Local range is closed temporarily so, I wont use it for a while
μολὼν λαβέ
**Infidel**