George Zimmerman sues everyone but the Baby Jesus

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
barryrod

Post by barryrod »

I have a feeling there will be settlements from many of the parties sued. They really do not want this to go to trial where the illegal witness and biased reporting is shoved more into the limelight
305tillimoved

Post by 305tillimoved »

P5 Guy wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:41 am
305tillimoved wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:55 pm Doing everything he can to stay in the limelight and profit from this shit show.
Just like Treyvon's parents. Tracy and Sabrina have sued, done public appearances for pay.
One teeny tiny difference- they're not the poster child for the dumb middle aged gun owner stereotype.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

305tillimoved wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:59 pm
305tillimoved wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:55 pm Doing everything he can to stay in the limelight and profit from this shit show.
Just like Treyvon's parents. Tracy and Sabrina have sued, done public appearances for pay.
One teeny tiny difference- they're not the poster child for the dumb middle aged gun owner stereotype.
Yeah, they weren't immediately painted as child murdering racists by an extremely biased and antigun and anti self defense media. Imagine that.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
305tillimoved

Post by 305tillimoved »

Skoll wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:00 pm

Yeah, they weren't immediately painted as child murdering racists by an extremely biased and antigun and anti self defense media. Imagine that.
Missing the point entirely. This idiot is doing a disservice to gun owners by remaining in the spotlight just stirring up shit. I could give two craps about the other side -I care about what this fool does/continues to do to tarnish the reputation of the rest of us and give those bozos further ammunition against us.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

305tillimoved wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:01 pm
Skoll wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:00 pm

Missing the point entirely. This idiot is doing a disservice to gun owners by remaining in the spotlight just stirring up shit. I could give two craps about the other side -I care about what this fool does/continues to do to tarnish the reputation of the rest of us and give those bozos further ammunition against us.
That is such a non-argument and lazy thinking. Gun / tactical culture at large does more of a "disservice" to gun owners than 1000 Zimmermans could or would do.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

This idiot is doing a disservice to gun owners by remaining in the spotlight just stirring up shit.
Maybe, but you'll have to admit that the gun-grabbers use EVERY person/event to dis gun owners.

The parents couldn't give a chit about Treyvon's behavior until he got killed. After that it was all about the payday.