Rules for BST forums

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
Rathbone

Post by Rathbone »

I guess I couldn't post a for sale gun because I have a new member status. I would dispute that because my profile had to be restored and I didn't just join. I can't see any where how many posts you have to have to get removed from the new member designation. But this will be post # 3 for me
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Rathbone wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:52 pm I guess I couldn't post a for sale gun because I have a new member status. I would dispute that because my profile had to be restored and I didn't just join. I can't see any where how many posts you have to have to get removed from the new member designation. But this will be post # 3 for me
You would be right for the posting.
Rathbone

Post by Rathbone »

So how many posts does someone need to be removed from new member status ?
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Rathbone wrote:So how many posts does someone need to be removed from new member status ?
At the rate you’re posting 3-words messages, it should be soon. It is obvious that you’re only interested by the BST part of the forum.

Anyway, this question belongs to the help forum, not in the BST rules post.
THE BIG ONE

Post by THE BIG ONE »

I have seven firearms I'd like to sell that have been family heirlooms for a while. Can I create one post with all weapons, their models, prices and pictures, or is it imperative that I create seven distinct listings? Also, one of my listings was deleted after several days, without notice. All formatting was done according to rules and guidelines.

Thank you.
Last edited by THE BIG ONE on Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

THE BIG ONE wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:42 pm I have seven firearms I'd like to sell that have been family heirlooms for a while. Can I create one post with all weapons, their models, prices and pictures, or is it imperative that I create seven distinct listings? Also, one of my listings was deleted after several days, without notice. All formatting was done according to rules and guidelines.

Thank you.
I would prefer one listing per item unless they’re sold as a bundle. I will look and report to you on the deleted listing.
Entryspeed

Post by Entryspeed »

Legio no offense but you private message me then turn off my private messaging so I cant reply back. FYI I've been a member of FSN for years long before the server crash and ever since when we had to make new accounts. Not sure how long you've been around since you blocked all my features but appreciate you fixing that. As local first responder for 17years FL CCL holder and avid shooter hunter I find it hard to believe you can't verify my account. Entryspeed has been a member since 2018 going on 4 years since server crash. And my firedept ID accnt was years prior to that.

As an admin you should be able to see my private messages still in my inbox since 2018 if not here is screen shot. Thank you for your attent to the matter.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

On this message I am saying that I am working on the permissions. Give me a little time.
Lucy

Post by Lucy »

My brother-in-law died.

He has 20+ firearms I'd like to sell as a group/bundle/commune/village/assemblage...well, you get the point. I don't want to sell them individually.

The initial post of this thread states "one item" per customer. How can I post them as a group? Can I post them as a group?
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Lucy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:32 am My brother-in-law died.

He has 20+ firearms I'd like to sell as a group/bundle/commune/village/assemblage...well, you get the point. I don't want to sell them individually.

The initial post of this thread states "one item" per customer. How can I post them as a group? Can I post them as a group?
Go ahead. I'll make sure the mods know about it.