SMITH AND WESSON MODEL 442 ankle holster

Wheelguns of all descriptions.
lakelandman

SMITH AND WESSON MODEL 442 ankle holster

Post by lakelandman »

Hey guys,
looking for input from members who have one and used it and like it. I'm looking for one without a strap maybe hard plastic.
Thanks, lakelandman
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
rug357

Post by rug357 »

I’ve used a Galco Ankle Glove with a S&W model 38 for about 30 years. Mine is without thumb snap. The Velcro strap is very secure and comfortably stays on the ankle. I occasionally carry heavier all steel revolver like model 60 and those times I use the garter strap to help hold up the additional weight. It’s good way to carry when driving.
First one lasted me about 20 years so I replaced it with new one about 10 years ago.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

rug357 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:32 pm I’ve used a Galco Ankle Glove with a S&W model 38 for about 30 years. Mine is without thumb snap. The Velcro strap is very secure and comfortably stays on the ankle. I occasionally carry heavier all steel revolver like model 60 and those times I use the garter strap to help hold up the additional weight. It’s good way to carry when driving.
First one lasted me about 20 years so I replaced it with new one about 10 years ago.
Thank do you happen to have a link seen a few on Amazon just want to get the right one..
Thanks again lakelandman
rug357

Post by rug357 »

You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »