What Japan thinks of Americans

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I thought this was about JAPAN?
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

I normally don't agree with ABOC, but damned if he isn't right about our government being a bunch of corrupt, and evil shitheads, as well as our citizenrys increasing irrelevancy due to bending over and taking it.

The entire free speech and self determination thing though, I kinda disagree with him on that but it's not worthwhile debating since neither of us will change the others mind.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

ABOC wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:31 am
SteyrAUG wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:44 am You are hilarious. For starters not once did I state or even agree with the idea that China is going to invade the US. If you can't even keep your shit straight, don't bother correcting mine.

Talk about irrelevant, you can't even roll without a troll username. And just for starters if America is Evil with an E, why the fuck are you even here? A quick swim to Cuba and you can be very, very important...and relevant. And won't that teach all of us a lesson.
Hilarious is good... And once again, I am not trying to "correct" you... It is a joke video and you would know it had you taken a short break from your online emotional meltdown to enjoy it. Like my primary flight instructor used to say: "Intelligence is the most fairly distributed resource on earth for no matter how little a man has he always thinks he has enough". You are a perfect example of it and of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

With regards to my screen name [since it seems to be a rather strange fixation of yours]: it is actually an acronym for the conclusion of a very famous quote. It is not my fault you are not educated enough to make sense of it or that Wikipedia won't help you identify it as easily as it helped you with the Chin Dynasty when you were trying to demonstrate to everyone on here what a smart boy you really are (you are not, and you did not impress anyone).

Now if you'll excuse me, I am off to more productive things than listening to some gamma type personality spouting ad hominems about my user name because he is having an emotional meltdown due to the fact that someone on the internet expressed a set of opinions that diverge from his own.

PS: I did say that the US Government [not America] stands for Evil. The fact that you are unable to grasp the difference between such basic concepts as a people and "their" government pretty much gives away the low level at which you operate and the sad state of your cognitive abilities. My exact quote is below as I could not let that go uncorrected.
ABOC wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:35 am Whether you like it or not the US government stands for Evil and Americans as a people are becoming more irrelevant by the minute.
I think we are officially at "I know you are but what am I?" which is impressive, even on the internet.

If it helps, that was the most harsh burn I've seen since middle school, not sure if I will be able to face the kids in the lunch room cafeteria. You have soooo schooled me, and did it while pretending not to care.

But we know you care.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

P5 Guy wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:37 am I thought this was about JAPAN?
It was, but then somebody showed up to explain to stupid Americans that we are broke dick gomers who can't understand people's of asia.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

SteyrAUG wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:55 pm
It was, but then somebody showed up to explain to stupid Americans that we are broke dick gomers who can't understand people's of asia.
I guess that is directed at me?
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

P5 Guy wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:40 am
SteyrAUG wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:55 pm
I guess that is directed at me?
Actually no, it wasn't.