NOTICE: NEW BST RULES coming soon! Input requested

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Greg

Post by Greg »

Legio wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:12 am
Greg wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:55 pm IMHO we should seek our more mods than just Rent. We should set up a solid team of mods if we can to help grow FSN.

Admin mod
Tech mod
Ads mod
Etc and etc
I am the first 2. Nicolas is admin also.
And you’re doing a good job, thanks for your work 👍
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

Definitely pics especially if it is somewhat rare or collectible.
As has been pointed out, it’s really easy to add pics to your add these days (would be nice if one didn’t need “imgur” but it still isn’t hard to do)!
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

45caldan wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:08 pm Definitely pics especially if it is somewhat rare or collectible.
As has been pointed out, it’s really easy to add pics to your add these days (would be nice if one didn’t need “imgur” but it still isn’t hard to do)!
I dont have any trouble posting pics and I've only been to IMGUR once, and once was enough.

I use tinypic, and there is no way posting pics could be easier than that.

I once posted step by step illustrated instructions with red circles and arrows on how to post a pic using tinypic that a chimpanzee could have understood and these pinheads STILL couldn't figure it out.
jwperry

Post by jwperry »

TC6969 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:39 pm
45caldan wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:08 pm Definitely pics especially if it is somewhat rare or collectible.
I dont have any trouble posting pics and I've only been to IMGUR once, and once was enough.

I once posted step by step illustrated instructions with red circles and arrows on how to post a pic using tinypic that a chimpanzee could have understood and these pinheads STILL couldn't figure it out.
Not really fair to compare us to chimpanzees, they're capable of flying rockets into outer space.
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

TC6969 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:39 pm

Well I just went to tinypic and frankly its about the same as using Imgur IMO....maybe I'm just used to it.
Casual

Post by Casual »

Apparently ive been told to come forward as the resident Transexual... so the Diversity mod job is mine... id you say no.. your a fuqin fascist pig
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

Have the guys that are always selling(and selling overpriced at that), you know who they are, sell in the dealer section since that's what they are, just dealing without an FFL.
10MMgary

Post by 10MMgary »

I also remember a rule where you were not allowed to talk down or bad the product for sale. If a guy want to sell [WTS] a box of .22 for $1000, it is his own damned business.
As it should be, no slamming others prices! This is a capitalistic free market or is it? What one sells items for is their business and what one is willing to pay for said items is their business. If you ain't in the deal why do the I don't like that price bullshit, let the market decide. But what do I know I am but a mere mortal. I do have to admit it would be face cramping funny to read some of the slams the wittier phucks on here would write in regards to stupid prices. Stay safe and Merry Christmas everyone.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Casual wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:05 pm Apparently ive been told to come forward as the resident Transexual... so the Diversity mod job is mine... id you say no.. your a fuqin fascist pig
I’m actually ok w this. After every one of my posts a nice little Antifa message would make me laugh every time 👍
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
Casual

Post by Casual »

Greg wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:02 am
Casual wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:05 pm Apparently ive been told to come forward as the resident Transexual... so the Diversity mod job is mine... id you say no.. your a fuqin fascist pig
I’m actually ok w this. After every one of my posts a nice little Antifa message would make me laugh every time 👍
Fuq your whiteness?