This Buffalo shooting is going to be a major shitstorm....

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Yep, it does not matter that this many people shoot each other in Libitard run Chicago every weekend. More get killed in one Kommie run city than in a war every year. The victims there are irrelevant. Or maybe the perps are the protected class?

The Kommies-in-charge will not waste this tragic crisis, that is for sure.
n0rlf wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:12 am I am afraid we are past the tipping point and time to flush the toilet in DC. Get rid of all the tired and start over. To bad that so many people cannot see that and vote them out.
Yep, he chose the wrong targets...
tector wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:55 pm Well maybe Putin will lob a battlefield nuke into western Ukraine tomorrow morning and change the headlines. I keep expecting it to hear about every morning I wake up, since I don't expect that fucker will walk back to Russia with his tail between his legs. It will sort of be like 9/11, when I got up just in time to see the second tower hit. Even my sleepy ass knew "hey, this is going to be a new world."

So there's always hope.
When I go out of the house I carry my dark sun glasses and sun block with SPF 100,000,000,000,000 as you gotta believe that Bidumb will start WW3 and it will be over in about 20 minutes. Either that or Bidumb will just surrender to Putin and they can raise the ☭ over the White House and have real professional Kommies-in-charge and get rid of these moron amateurs.

Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

This guy was looking for a target-rich environment with a low-risk threat assessment to him. Semi-Automatic weapon in a "Gun-Free-Zone" with a high black population right in the middle of the hood. NYS created this problem.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Flame Red wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:16 pm When I go out of the house I carry my dark sun glasses and sun block with SPF 100,000,000,000,000 as you gotta believe that Bidumb will start WW3 and it will be over in about 20 minutes. Either that or Bidumb will just surrender to Putin and they can raise the ☭ over the White House and have real professional Kommies-in-charge and get rid of these moron amateurs.
I keep my Geiger counter in my center console, just as important of a tool as a gun these days.
tector

Post by tector »

You redneck cracker-asses gonna be sued!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/buffalo-ma ... adicalize/
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

tector wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:07 pm You redneck cracker-asses gonna be sued!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/buffalo-ma ... adicalize/

Using this logic would make BLM and the media that amplifies the half truths and out right lies to cause 2 plus billion in damage to the country, ten thousand plus sever injuries and 30 plus murders liable for all the damage they caused.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

The shooter had a video camera on his helmet, & was feeding the video live. The website pulled the video within a few minutes. But it’s spreading faster than Covid. 2 friends sent it to me at dinner time. It’s like a video game, except it’s real. I just can not believe a human being could do that. Totally disgusting. GARY.
tector

Post by tector »

N4KVE wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:31 am The shooter had a video camera on his helmet, & was feeding the video live. The website pulled the video within a few minutes. But it’s spreading faster than Covid. 2 friends sent it to me at dinner time. It’s like a video game, except it’s real. I just can not believe a human being could do that. Totally disgusting. GARY.
Totally what the NZ shooter did. He even played music in his car for us--Arthur Brown's "Fire."
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

The MSM keeps claiming he is being praised on the web.

WTF are they referring to? I have not seen anything but contempt for this piece of Scheise

The answer to gun violence is always the same.
Restrict those who would never do these things and everyone will be safe.
tector

Post by tector »

Even on the nuttiest far-right sites he is condemned. Shooting down a bunch of mostly middle-aged mostly black randos while they are buying groceries doesn't do shit for anyone. So only some kind of accelerationist psychotic nut would back this. I have seen that position literally nowhere.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.businessinsider.com/buffalo ... ted-2022-5

According to CBS, he was later cleared following a mental evaluation, said Kathy Hochul, New York's governor. State police told The Times that it had not sought a red-flag order against the suspect.

However, online postings made by the suspect in the weeks before the shooting indicate that he lied to authorities by telling them he had just been joking about the murder-suicide, The Times reported.

"I got out of it because I stuck with the story that I was getting out of class and I just stupidly wrote that down," the suspect wrote, per The Times. "That is the reason I believe I am still able to purchase guns. It was not a joke, I wrote that down because that's what I was planning to do."

Shades of Nick Cruz.