Was there anything "Russian" not yet banned?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Wulfmann wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:44 am
tector wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:30 am Ukrainian chicks are HOT and a shitload of them may need new homes....
What I want to know is how is it so many Ukrainian young women are so hot but I have yet to see any Babushka that isn't a woof face :o :o
40 years of beauty up front, that's the tradeoff.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Took in a half dozen cases of both Wolf and Tula last month, they needed a new home, and the price was right. None of my firearms are picky eaters, as that would be intolerable, and they get cleaned well after every range outing.

On a Russian related note, I'm about to dump a fire breathing ,concussion inducing M44 and a CRATE+ of steel core 7.62x54 on the market. My shoulder just won't take that kind of abuse all day long anymore. If target is within 6 feet, the spike bayonet may impale them after the concussion and noise deafens and blinds them, or the bonus fireball it creates may do the trick. It was fun when I was younger, but not so much these days.

Getting non-Russian 5.45 for the '74 has become a bit more challenging the last couple of years. Now THAT is a fun little rifle to shoot. I wish I had my current income when ammo for it was still importable. I would have filled a room with cases of it.

My Astra razor blades are also Russian, but since I am growing out a beard to make Santa envious, they'll remain in the case until I need them. I always bought those in bulk, and have enough for years. They're still available.

I wonder what the price of my spare Russian Sovtek amp tubes are going to do price-wise. When I ran across those, I also bought a spare set. Should hold me over until I'm in the grave. They're fantastic, and still available on shelves for now.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

lighteye wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:39 pm I wonder what the price of my spare Russian Sovtek amp tubes are going to do price-wise. When I ran across those, I also bought a spare set. Should hold me over until I'm in the grave. They're fantastic, and still available on shelves for now.
LOL, wow...didn't even think about that. I have a set in an amp I was planning to sell and some spare Fender-rebranded Sovteks. Good thing I was lazy about selling them. The Silicon Valley Woke Mafia who run eBay will probably ban the selling of them soon, though.
tector

Post by tector »

Putin is sure to surrender now:

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/restric ... ne-2800290

Russian Cats Face Restrictions Due To Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine
Russia Ukraine War: Federation Internationale Feline (FIFe), an international cat fancier society, said, "no cat bred in Russia may be imported and registered in any FIFe pedigree book outside Russia."
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.