Boogalosian 5.56 :

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:40 am
rentprop1 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:48 pm Could you imagine if he clipped 3 black dudes 🤔
Well...he could've warmed up here:

Why blacks as a whole will never rise above thug behavior. Never.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:33 am "Mass of Weapons Seized" :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.moodyonthemarket.com/five-a ... ffic-stop/
There is nothing that proves your tactical spec ops is on point than carrying your extra ammo in a plastic dollar store bag.
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

TC6969 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:54 am I read somewhere that the mob cut him out of the defenders like a pride of lions isolating a weak wildebeest and once they got between him and his backup, they circled him and the attack started.

If he hadn't shown them that the wildebeest had claws they would have stomped him into a puddle!
Bingo! They picked the weakest link in the people forced to protect the town to make a example. The only problem is they were got a lesson in what a useful Idiot Is.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I doubt the lesson sunk in. Anyway, they also got a demonstration that they could get away with a lot; look who got charged. And, they may even be emboldened because the state has demonstrated to people who defend themselves, they'll be punished.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Seems to me...the guns are all pointed at the wrong people.
—Griff
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

:D :lol: :P I'd frequent that sign owner's business for that sign alone.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Not to be contradictory but when I see this shit on the news, all I think is how the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, ISIS, Al fucking qaeda and any other muslim/arab terrorist group out there, must be pissing their pants laughing so hard seeing American citizens turning on themselves, rioting and shooting one another.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:00 pm Not to be contradictory but when I see this shit on the news, all I think is how the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, ISIS, Al fucking qaeda and any other muslim/arab terrorist group out there, must be pissing their pants laughing so hard seeing American citizens turning on themselves, rioting and shooting one another.
Unfortunately, you're right.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.