Flu Shot

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
revelation

Post by revelation »

lakelandman wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:54 pm Sometimes around Flu season the subs go on sale for 5.99 I add a drink and chips it ends up being 10.00 out the door plus if you do a combo they sometimes run a special and knock off 2.00 off the combo.
Those chicken tender subs kick ass!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I'll go get mine. Been doing so for years, and haven't grown horns and a tail yet.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:40 pm Deputy Dave, when folks say "do the research" without providing links to legitimate sources, I always have to wonder what research they have done.
I always find it's better if the person does the research themselves because it means they invested some time in the effort rather than being spoon fed. I find that if I simply post link and link they don't bother with it anyway.
Jeepsnguns wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:40 pm I did get the Flu one of the years that I neglected to be vaccinated.
I've never caught the Flu any of the years I was vaccinated.
I've never been vaccinated (flu shot) and I can't remember the last time I had the flu. Maybe 15 years ago? Maybe.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Deputydave wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:02 am
Jeepsnguns wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:40 pm Deputy Dave, when folks say "do the research" without providing links to legitimate sources, I always have to wonder what research they have done.
I always find it's better if the person does the research themselves because it means they invested some time in the effort rather than being spoon fed. I find that if I simply post link and link they don't bother with it anyway.
Jeepsnguns wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:40 pm I did get the Flu one of the years that I neglected to be vaccinated.
I've never caught the Flu any of the years I was vaccinated.
I've never been vaccinated (flu shot) and I can't remember the last time I had the flu. Maybe 15 years ago? Maybe.
DD, not that you need to hear it from me but by all means keep doing what works for you!!!
In her later years my mom used to come up with all kinds of bizzare medical "facts", (example: There are cures for cancer that are being withheld by the drug company's because they make more money on chemo therapy than they would curing the cancer or some such bullshit) when I would question her she would advise me to "Do the research", when pressed to find out where she was getting her information she caved and told me, The National Enquirer. Hahaha.
I'm not insinuating that's where you're getting your info, just relating a funny story.
Hope you stay Flu free!!!
Me, I'm gonna get my annual Flu shot!
speedweapon

Post by speedweapon »

TC6969 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:29 am Publix will pay you $10.00 to get their shot.

Free Beer!

I get my elderly enhanced super shot every year.
Just got mine. Estero FL. Short line. $10.00 gift card!!
"Klaatu Barada Nikto"
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

I get my flu shot every year since I almost died from a a COVID virus back in 2014, that fucker was 10 times worse than this joke we have now.

I’m getting my shot next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I just went. The gal told me to wait another month so the protection which only lasts 4-5 months doesn’t wear off too soon. GARY.