No comments yet?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

We all know that if there were a Demorat, Soros DA in that jurisdiction, the good samaritan would be held without bail, or charges, and then executed while the perp would have been released.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... e7eadcb780

Suburbanites have to come together to talk about issues of gun violence and safety well beyond National Night Out block parties. We have to model for our politicians that compromise, in many instances, is not a bad thing. We have to vet our city, county and state representatives better – ensuring we find good folks who will work together to make us all safer.
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

On a side not since the Buffalo incident where the clown was wearing body armor I've been practicing my dangerous game drill a few cylinders full every range trip.
If faced with w charging bear or hog you are more likely to get a instant stop if on a knee firing flat at the charging animal than standing. I figure if encountered by a scum bucket wearing armor a better target would be the groin, hips, upper thighs. It might not be a instant stop but taking a 125 grain 357 to the pelvis or femur would certainly put said scum bucket on the ground.
Then again 700 ft/lbs of energy to a soft vest would break some ribs.