The Englishman is returning

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

playswithstyrene wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:35 pm Welcome back. :D Do be careful around O-town. It's turned more woke lately and crime's going up thanks to that. :roll:

Anna Marie island is verra nice. Enjoy! 8-)
My hunting license is on order, just in case :D
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

Well I'm getting on the plane tomorrow and will back in the sunshine state by 8pm local time .... I can't wait, it's been a while 8-)
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Did they let ya into our country ? Got my brother to call a friend,not sure if I had your last name spelled right :lol:
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Dave P

Post by Dave P »

Cool Beans, Nic! It has been a loooong journey for you.
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

Well.... that was an awesome fortnight :D .... As mentioned, this was strictly a family trip, no time for me to disappear and travel, and we only saw a handful of FSN'ers ... Now that box has been ticked, I will be back first week of Feb 2023 on my own for some proper catch ups with my FSN mates. Flcracker has kindly offered me his gimp room as a place to lay my head, hopefully the whips and chains will be boxed away and the plastic sheets will be replaced with cotton, on the bed.

We were so lucky with the weather dodging two major storms and having frankly the best weather we had ever seen for that time of year.

Gotta say Disney has turned into the biggest rip off, even with enhanced tickets we still spent most of our days queueing. The wife insisted on going on the Guardians of the galaxy rollercoaster which cost us a staggering extra 57 dollars, on top of the enhanced ticket rate, to ride 'once' or queue for 3 hours :evil: