GO FUND ME for The Wall

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
photohause

GO FUND ME for The Wall

Post by photohause »

https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwall

Quote:
• How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity. I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKol***e.com where you can verify more about me. I will respond. I've been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all funds will go upon completion. When get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall. If for ANY reason we don't reach our goal we will refund your donation.

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny.

LET'S GET THIS WALL BUILT! And make America Safe Again!

Brian Kol***eJr
USAF RETIRED
BKOL***E@GMAIL.COM
BRIANKOL***E.COM

I just pasted my liberal buddy's name for a 10k donation...

“You didn’t finish school, did you?
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

photohause wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:45 am

I just pasted my liberal buddy's name for a 10k donation...

That's hilarious!
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

So, what's the thinking here? Will Pres. Trump veto the CR? Will a separate funding bill (full $5M) for a wall pass both houses?
photohause

Post by photohause »

I do like the idea of WALL BONDS.
photohause

Post by photohause »

$5,013,338 of $1.0B goal as of 12:48pm
$6,244,298 as of 3pm
Last edited by photohause on Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

photohause wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:19 pm Image
Haha! That was my son! Does not have two nickels to run together and works 7 days a week most weeks. But he cares. :D
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!