Got Off Easy

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 Guy

Got Off Easy

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/ ... 6a3d6f1a68

I watched the commotion from the 5th street side of the lake.
A bunch of PETA turds harassing a couple of guys fishing with their kids. They showed much restraint while getting harassed.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

They could raise the fine money from fellow crazies on GoFund me in an hour.

If you're looking for "justice" as a victim of a minor crime, don't bother involving the goverment. You'll just be disappointed, and out the time and frustration hoping for a miracle from the system.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
playswithstyrene

Post by playswithstyrene »

P5 Guy wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:44 am
A bunch of PETA turds harassing a couple of guys fishing with their kids. They showed much restraint while getting harassed.
Indeed.

Obviously the latest influx of PETArd transplants have not seen this sign:

Things could have gone really bad for those progtard a-holes if they have laid hands and the fishermen shown less patience for idiots virtue signaling. ;) :lol:
Who farted?!?
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

playswithstyrene wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:03 pm
Indeed.

Things could have gone really bad for those progtard a-holes if they have laid hands and the fishermen shown less patience for idiots virtue signaling. ;) :lol:
In a society that actually had the balls to stand up for its natural rights, that billboard would have been barbecued shortly after it went up.
Buster

Post by Buster »

P5 Guy wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:44 am https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/ ... 6a3d6f1a68

I watched the commotion from the 5th street side of the lake.
I am guessing that whole episode was staged.
Serenity now ...
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Buster wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:36 pm I am guessing that whole episode was staged.
No I do not think it was staged, there had been a protest in town of one sort to another that day.
Some vegan BS IIRC
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Indeed.

How ironic that it appears to be the "Brady Campaign" that sponsored the billboard..... "Hey, thanks for the free advertising!!!" :mrgreen:
jwperry

Post by jwperry »

FfNJGTFO wrote:
Indeed.

Things could have gone really bad for those progtard a-holes if they have laid hands and the fishermen shown less patience for idiots virtue signaling. ;) Image
How ironic that it appears to be the "Brady Campaign" that sponsored the billboard..... "Hey, thanks for the free advertising!!!" :mrgreen:
That's kind of what I was thinking. I'd be in front of it with 2 thumbs up taking pics.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Whoutink

Post by Whoutink »

My thought is that most people who drive by are like "you GD right, we can"