300 Blackout Discussion

Discussions on all the Black Rifle variants of all calibers and manufacturers.
Greg

300 Blackout Discussion

Post by Greg »

Just got into the round and I love it. Who else shoots it?
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Take a look at the performance of the Lehigh Defense subsonic rounds
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Greg

Post by Greg »

flcracker wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:47 am Take a look at the performance of the Lehigh Defense subsonic rounds
Lehigh has caught my eye. Supersonic wise I have a mag losded w Barnes Vor tx. I’m getting a Octane 45k and i have a Lantac dragon w asr threads. I bought a asr Mount for the octane and it should connect correctly (fingers crossed). But for Subs I’m absolulely getting some Lehigh ones. Their performance is just nasty looking and I love it

FSN Member Since 2009
Citrusdude

Post by Citrusdude »

I also like the Barnes 110gr Vor-tx for supersonic. I reload the Lehigh bullets for my subsonic loads. Don't know what buffer you are running, but my experience is that you will need a lighter one for the subs unless you like shooting a single shot.

Steve
Greg

Post by Greg »

Citrusdude wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:39 pm I also like the Barnes 110gr Vor-tx for supersonic. I reload the Lehigh bullets for my subsonic loads. Don't know what buffer you are running, but my experience is that you will need a lighter one for the subs unless you like shooting a single shot.

Steve
No this is good stuff I appreciate it. I just built up my 9 inch ballistic advantage w 7 inch kmr rail. I currently have a spikes heavy buffer in it. So maybe buy a h1 buffer and switch it out when I shoot sub and supersonic

I currently have my entire rifle black. Black pmags for supersonic and od green mags for subs. I could just buy another lighter buffer and always switch it out when I’m shooting subs

So essentially, octane 45k suppressor, od green sub mag, and a lighter buffer whenever I wanna shoot suppressed and subsonic

FSN Member Since 2009
Greg

Post by Greg »

I’d like to share this as well w anyone who is reading this. I bought last night 2 cam pins from v seven. Their sleeker design makes it so the bcg doesn’t scrape against your upper which all 3 of my AR’s my bcg’s do. I think it’s an awesome little fix at only like $15 a part

FSN Member Since 2009
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

this thread is so 2012.....next someone will be asking about 6.5 CM :mrgreen:
Greg

Post by Greg »

rentprop1 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:55 pm this thread is so 2012.....next someone will be asking about 6.5 CM :mrgreen:
No no stay on track stay on track lol I’m always a few years too late to the big party w these things lol

FSN Member Since 2009
Greg

Post by Greg »

That cam pin switch to this new model should be mandatory for all future bcg’s being built

I would need a lighter H2 buffer is what I meant to say. Researching more imma just try it out my current spikes heavy H2 buffer and see if it works first

FSN Member Since 2009