Male bombing suspect arrested in Florida

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Getting back to the bombing suspect now in custody, this guy hadda be brain dead, that fucking van he was driving with all the Trump stickers and negative democrat slogans was an attention getter like none I've ever seen, he should have added one more " I'm the rectum that mailed those explosive devices " come and get me, this guy is dum not smart enough to be dumb ... And I read that the attorney assigned to represent him stated he is the nicest person and would be honored to represent him :roll: :roll: screwed up world we live in folks, this guy may end up being a fucking hero yet ....
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

tector wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:22 pm Supposedly Native American, likely Seminole.
Filipino. Facebook page went on, chaotically, about his famous commie fighting ancestor, doctors, etc... A steroid abuser but probably not much starts before he started using. Claimed to be a veterinarian school graduate, road show manager, etc... but cops say he was a male stripper! A long list of idiot run ins with the law. He just ain't right in the head.
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

jjk308 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:46 pm He just ain't right in the head.
Just another wacko-doodle! They come in all political affiliations. At least it got the talking heads to discuss the effects of political rhetoric. Even though the Dems and Reps are blaming each other of it which is still their political rhetoric.
Sorry but I couldn't put this reply in the political forum. :lol:
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

Grip Hugger wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:57 am Sorry but I couldn't put this reply in the political forum. :lol:
Smart ass.
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

fsnadmin wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:04 am
Grip Hugger wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:57 am Sorry but I couldn't put this reply in the political forum. :lol:
Smart ass.
:P Thanks for the reply! Made my day!
Seriously though, thanks for all you do. Much appreciated!
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

NorincoKid wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:55 pm
Bmup wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:06 pm"Florida Man" was from NY. Just like most of the crazies since they started their invasion back in the 70's. You wouldn't believe what a paradise SE Fla was like before the massive influx of "New Yawkas" for the last 30 or 40 years. They came, they made it into every bit of the shithole they left in NY & some of them moved up to Ga. or the Carolinas so they could hate 'em too.
As a Native of Fla. I resent them doing all this to us - just like the caravan people are trying to do to the US by storming our southern border. Every one of them is gimme, gimme gimme cause you owe me, I'm an asshole & I'm poor...

Sorry - Rant /off. It just burns my ass that the assholes who came here & ruined it for everyone else have placed a black mark on Real Floridians... which they ain't.
Not all of us New Yorker's are bad. Even back home, New York CITY is kinda hated by the rest of the state. Where I came from it very rural, WNY and most of central NY are farmlands, a couple cities, but very RED and conservative. No accents, far less douche-baggery. NYS and NYC are completely different places.
For the record, I give everyone here a pass on the New York thing. I have kids who live in Westchester & a granddaughter who lives in NYC & works for (ugh) Twitter. President Trump is from NY & I give him a pass too.

I was really lamenting on the influx of retirees back in the 1970's & later which drove developers to hastily put up cheap condos & sell them by the thousands. A lot of these developments would have "Shopping Days" where they would bus their people to grocery stores etc. Sounds nice but these folks would all show up in one store at the same time, load up their carts to the brim & then all hit the checkout at the same time. "Give all 200 of us a 20% discount or we leave all our shopping carts right here" This was happening on a regular basis & finally the stores banned entry of anyone affiliated with certain retirement "villages".
I was working as a telephone installer at the time & if I installed one jack, they wanted 2. If I installed 2 or three, they wanted an extra one in each bathroom. (This was before cell phones or even cordless). The all wanted more, more, more & gave nothing in return but a hard time. There are plenty more examples I could tell but that's the core of why I feel the way I do about NY.

Upstate is absolutely as beautiful as you say but the city just sux unless you really, really have to have Chinese food at 3 AM.

Sorry for the rant.
"Biden/Harris 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Things haven’t changed. I like to meet my parents for dinner at the Ale House on Glades Rd in Boca, but have learned to stay away on Wednesday nights. Condo developments buss their retirees in because it’s half price lobster night. They are lined up outside the door. If we have to meet on Wednesday, we go to the Chinese restaurant next door. GARY.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Bmup wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:19 pm I was really lamenting on the influx of retirees back in the 1970's & later which drove developers to hastily put up cheap condos & sell them by the thousands. A lot of these developments would have "Shopping Days" where they would bus their people to grocery stores etc. Sounds nice but these folks would all show up in one store at the same time, load up their carts to the brim & then all hit the checkout at the same time. "Give all 200 of us a 20% discount or we leave all our shopping carts right here" This was happening on a regular basis & finally the stores banned entry of anyone affiliated with certain retirement "villages".
I was working as a telephone installer at the time & if I installed one jack, they wanted 2. If I installed 2 or three, they wanted an extra one in each bathroom. (This was before cell phones or even cordless). The all wanted more, more, more & gave nothing in return but a hard time. There are plenty more examples I could tell but that's the core of why I feel the way I do about NY.
N4KVE wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:37 pm Things haven’t changed. I like to meet my parents for dinner at the Ale House on Glades Rd in Boca, but have learned to stay away on Wednesday nights. Condo developments buss their retirees in because it’s half price lobster night. They are lined up outside the door. If we have to meet on Wednesday, we go to the Chinese restaurant next door. GARY.
Hey Bmup & Gary why dont y'all say it like it is and stop pussy footing around?
Go ahead and call out the religion of the folks you despise so much.
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

Bmup wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:19 pm Upstate is absolutely as beautiful as you say but the city just sux unless you really, really have to have Chinese food at 3 AM.

or a fake Rolex that breaks as soon as it rains :)

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Come on now, as I said in another post, let's be civil to one another with out pointing to religious preferences, that's exactly what the problem with society is today we are so quick to insult and degrade one another and build up hated that leads to physical violence, that's what happened with this psycho in Pittsburgh, he was a loner that let his hatred of Jews just fester and build to a point of blindly random killing innocent people, we must avoid insults towards people's religious preference it only simulates negativity and hostility, that's what happened in Europe during the 40's and it wasn't pretty and neither what is happening today in this country, with a person mailing explosives to people who has a difference political preference and now religious hatred, the next flush you hear is our society going down the toilet with the rest of the shit ...

Peace and tranquility we need a lot of it folks ...