Miami-Dade Fairgrounds show

cvasqu03

Miami-Dade Fairgrounds show

Post by cvasqu03 »

Hey guys, did anyone make it out to the fun show this weekend. We might as well call it the Shoot Straight show at this point. They had more tables than I'd ever seen them covering before. Also, there seemed to be slightly less tables overall this time around. That being said, I thought it was a pretty good show. I actually spotted a couple of things that I might have gone for if my finances weren't so tight right now. There was someone with a Norinco Makarov, there was a new vendor toward the back right with lots of pre-owned guns with reasonable prices. There was even someone selling powder for a semi-reasonable price (though primers are still insanely priced). Heck, I even spotted a really used up looking Mossberg 500 going for very cheap because of how bad it looked, but I noticed it had an etched bolt and what I think was a 28" barrel and could've been immediately rehabilitated with a new stock set (which I happen to have).

I ended up leaving the place with a couple of small items for the first time in a while. I'd like to hear from anyone else that attended. I don't know if it means things may be looking up or it was just a one-off.
My posts kill threads.
tector

Post by tector »

I met some people there who bought a couple of new guns, and some ammo. I bought nothing myself this time around, but we had a good time.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”