And one for the Gipper...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Ricordo

And one for the Gipper...

Post by Ricordo »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... t-nyc.html

I didn't have to read the article to hear the apologists. "He has mental issues", "He has a deprived childhood", "He's oppressed", and so forth with excuses...

I bet he remembers the beating. I bet that he knows that you don't reward/excuse bad behaviour. I bet that if you gave him, before the attack, a check for monies owed he would double-check that the amount was correct. Yeah, he's out there... :roll:
Let's Go Brandon
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

It's about freaking time this happened. These random attacks on women have been on the uptick and I was wondering when men in NY would finally step up to the plate (assuming there are any men left in NY). A few more incidents like this may help alleviate the situation. It's kind of like allowing concealed carry lessens crime because criminals won't know who is armed, these thugs not knowing if they'll get the crap beat out of them by random strangers may just keep them from doing this.
My posts kill threads.
joel

Post by joel »

Alvin Bragg wants to know who that woman is, her name and location...
in order to investigate what she did to upset and instigate the helpless victim who was left unconscienced on the ground.

Anyone with information as to her identity and whereabouts, notify the prosecutor's office.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

joel wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:21 am Alvin Bragg wants to know who that woman is, her name and location...
in order to investigate what she did to upset and instigate the helpless victim who was left unconscienced on the ground.

Anyone with information as to her identity and whereabouts, notify the prosecutor's office.
Evidently, you know what NY prosecution, courts and resulting enforcement is like. Sadly, NOT /s.

It's happened before.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.