15 months to get my Form 4.

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
N4KVE

15 months to get my Form 4.

Post by N4KVE »

Quote Mar 22, 2024. “Bought a suppressor Dec 17, 2022. E-Formed, & waiting. I call ATF to find out what’s the delay, & she replies “it’s still pending”. I have 2 SBR stamps from 10 years ago when we all used a trust, & mailed them in. This is ridiculous. GARY.” Quote

I posted this a few weeks ago. After 15 months I was ready to cancel the whole deal, & the FFL said he could refund me the entire amount, including the $200 stamp. I decided to contact Senator Rubio’s office last Tuesday. I e-mailed his office all the details. They e-mailed me a release to sign, & I returned it signed. By Thursday they were contacted by the ATF stating the holdup was with NIC’s who hasn’t yet approved my background check. They also gave the Senator’s office the NIC’s contact info. Sure enough, Friday I got an e-mail from NIC’s that my case has been resolved. Today ATF e-mailed me that my stamp was approved. No reason for the 15 month delay, as I already have 2 stamps from years ago. So thank you Senator Rubio. GARY
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Glad you got it resolved. 15 months is ridiculous.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Yeah, the wait times have always been insane glad to see the ATF picking up the pace 15 months is insane.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.