Traffic

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

^^ Agree. Knowing that, no excuse not to know as it has been widely publicized, I would not even use the word "gun" on such a site as fb if I were a member, which I'm not. I'd likely be monitored constantly for phrases such as "gun the engine" or words like "tranny" (a Torqueflite).
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:34 am Hopefully, there will be a resurgence of "private" forums at least, given what we know about all those huge social media sites just forking over our metadata, pics, etc. to the Govt.
Hopefully, they will realize.
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Skeezix wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:58 pm I would bet that the site crashes had a bit to do with the decrease in traffic.
This is what I believe the problem was also. It was multiple times that it happened too. Shit even I stopped. I used to be on here all day. Now I barely stop by once a month.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Skeezix wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:58 pm I would bet that the site crashes had a bit to do with the decrease in traffic.
???
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Cubanstang50 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:42 pm
This is what I believe the problem was also. It was multiple times that it happened too. Shit even I stopped. I used to be on here all day. Now I barely stop by once a month.
What are you guys talking about?