We are now on X (Twitter) @floridashooters

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
George W

Post by George W »

Casual wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:00 am Great! What's next? OnlyFans?
Well, if you're paying, I'm stripping. $20 is $20.
Dave P

Post by Dave P »

I find X pretty harmless. I use it to keep up with politics, and some current events. Rarely post anything.
tector

Post by tector »

Dave P wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:20 pm I find X pretty harmless. I use it to keep up with politics, and some current events. Rarely post anything.
Exactly. Just follow the people/orgs you want to hear from and you are good. With the Curry Mafia gone you CAN post if you want, but that is the lesser part of it in any event.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

tector wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:11 pm
Dave P wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:20 pm I find X pretty harmless. I use it to keep up with politics, and some current events. Rarely post anything.
Exactly. Just follow the people/orgs you want to hear from and you are good. With the Curry Mafia gone you CAN post if you want, but that is the lesser part of it in any event.
Right now, FSN is following pretty much every Gun Maker, Ammunition Supplier, Florida Sheriff, and 2A advocacy group out there. I have been steering clear of politicians for the most part and will continue to unless FSN's membership feels otherwise.
jwperry

Post by jwperry »

I'm not on X, but do we have other social media accounts? Just curious if I missed following on something that I do have.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

jwperry wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:47 pm I'm not on X, but do we have other social media accounts? Just curious if I missed following on something that I do have.
If there are any other, they aren't "official".
jwperry

Post by jwperry »

Legio wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:24 pm
jwperry wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:47 pm I'm not on X, but do we have other social media accounts? Just curious if I missed following on something that I do have.
If there are any other, they aren't "official".
Good to know, thank you!