Wts question

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
Site59

Wts question

Post by Site59 »

I'm old but new back to the forum. Could someone pls help me with a question. I'm placed a wts add and I noticed a red dot next to my wts sell. Does this have a meaning? Thanks for any kindly worded advise
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Site59 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:07 am I'm old but new back to the forum. Could someone pls help me with a question. I'm placed a wts add and I noticed a red dot next to my wts sell. Does this have a meaning? Thanks for any kindly worded advise
Could post or mail me a screenshot?
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

The new site has a price evaluator. If the price is too high, you get the red dot. If the price is average, it gets posted normally. If the price is low, it sends me an immediate PM and will autopost "I'll take it!" in the thread.

No, not really. Unread threads have the large red logo to the left...is that what you're seeing?

Edit: If you're a newly registered user, you can't post in the BST area yet, so there's that.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Wakko wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:14 am The new site has a price evaluator. If the price is too high, you get the red dot. If the price is average, it gets posted normally. If the price is low, it sends me an immediate PM and will autopost "I'll take it!" in the thread.

No, not really. Unread threads have the large red logo to the left...is that what you're seeing?

Edit: If you're a newly registered user, you can't post in the BST area yet, so there's that.
He never replied nor sent a screenshot.