You might be a terrorist if you shop at Bass Pro

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

You might be a terrorist if you shop at Bass Pro

Post by tector »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alarmi ... maga-trump

All the "global war on terrorism" bullshit is being redirected home. You can't say you weren't warned....
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

According to the progressive's mindset "If you ain't left you're a terrorist".
:roll:
TACC

Post by TACC »

Its ok its just another list, pretty soon it will be easier to figure out what lists we are not on

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Funny thing about these lists.
What ever the current administration is and what ever lists they compile the reality is there are not enough foot soldiers to go after their enemies.
And if you prepare yourself properly by cash buying supplies rather than using credit cards, you avoid the trace.
What happens when they eliminate cash? There is always an under ground economy that will happen. It costs more, but it will happen.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

What, ANOTHER list I get to join! Yay!
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

I keep a list of domestic terrorists - it has over 500 names on it.

;)
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Ger42

Post by Ger42 »

The left is going to push people into terrorism. I'm 81 yrs old if you told me 50 years ago where we'd be today I'd have laughed my ass off. Hate to say it but I can't wait to die, no plans to rush it.
tector

Post by tector »

Ger42 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:59 pm The left is going to push people into terrorism. I'm 81 yrs old if you told me 50 years ago where we'd be today I'd have laughed my ass off. Hate to say it but I can't wait to die, no plans to rush it.
I'm 18 years younger than you and feel pretty much the same. I'd like to live long enough to see the whole system crash, however.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Sorry to say fellas, but you have already lived long enough to see the US turn into a fascist state.

The "elections" in November will be no better than any of the old Soviet elections. The Kommunists will cheat. Or worse, the useful idiots will vote for Michelle because they love her so much, much like they loved Stalin.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
tector

Post by tector »

Flame Red wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:16 am Sorry to say fellas, but you have already lived long enough to see the US turn into a fascist state.
No, at this point, I'd take some version of a fascist state--say Franco's hugely slandered (by commies and commie symps) Spain. You have much, much worse than that now. You live in country with a federal government led by people far more insane than the people who led any version of the USSR--they are more akin to the Year Zero people who ran Pol Pot's Cambodia, if anything. They believe in lunacies completely unimaginable to any hard-core commie of old. Trannyism uber alles? Open borders? Defund the police and let criminals run free? Shit, Lenin would have had Iron Felix shoot you in 10 seconds if you tried to peddle anything like that.

The only difference between Cambodia 1975 and our current Year Zero crew is that they have not (yet) consolidated power sufficiently to realize their vision, something which the remnants of our federalist system is delaying, for now. If they ever get that full power, the bodies will be piling up everywhere.

THAT is the system I hope to live long enough to see fall apart.