Going Postal!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:56 pm
N4KVE wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:42 am If you skip to the last paragraph, it says the ruling only applied to that employee. We still can’t carry in the post office. GARY
And, the USPS has already put out a statement to that very effect.

In any event, the ability to carry anywhere in public (or private) places is more a function of how often would I have to disarm/rearm to enter/exit such a place to do business and then return from it while EDCing.I don't visit Post Offices that much, these days. I can order supplies on-line, and I can get m letter carrier to pick up items/pkgs. As long as I stay "concealed," I can shop at WALMART. I might even be able to get my hair done at the salon, but I probably wouldn't risk that. The only real place I go to on a regular basis where I cannot carry would be a doctor's or medical/office/hospital/image center. These places all have signs prohibiting firearms. i know these signs have no force of law in FL, but I'm pretty sure they'd ask me to leave quickly if I were carrying. Perhaps, never return. But those are private facilities, and have the right to prohibit firearms.

So, I'm not going to worry about Post offices, banks, and other prohibited places.
No reason for them to know you're carrying, if it's CONCEALED! Been doing it for years and will continue to do so! SCREWUM!