Lonely

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
305tillimoved

Post by 305tillimoved »

George W wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:34 pm What we need is 305Boy to make an appearance. That will surely liven up the place. :D

Is he out of prison yet?
Hope you don't mean me. :lol:
305tillimoved

Post by 305tillimoved »

P5 Guy wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:01 pm
George W wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:34 pm What we need is 305Boy to make an appearance. That will surely liven up the place. :D

Is he out of prison yet?
Where is Dalton Wayne?
FSNs version of gecko45. Prime entertainment value right there.
George W

Post by George W »

305tillimoved wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:18 pm

Is he out of prison yet?
Hope you don't mean me. :lol:
Nahhh 305boy was next level.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Those were the days! 305boi and Sharon topics sure supplied a lot of drama and comedy!

I miss those days........
tector

Post by tector »

Rent was a prodigious poster here, number 1 in volume I think, but also high quality. He knew as much about guns as anybody (esp. AKs); would post good shit-stirring posts on non-gun subjects; and was like the #1 organizer of shoots, builds, etc., in his day. His passing was a major loss to us all and to this forum.

RIP, Mark.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Casual

Post by Casual »

tector wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:11 pm Rent was a prodigious poster here, number 1 in volume I think, but also high quality. He knew as much about guns as anybody (esp. AKs); would post good shit-stirring posts on non-gun subjects; and was like the #1 organizer of shoots, builds, etc., in his day. His passing was a major loss to us all and to this forum.

RIP, Mark.
Absolutely right 💯
avmech

Post by avmech »

tector wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:11 pm Rent was a prodigious poster here, number 1 in volume I think, but also high quality. He knew as much about guns as anybody (esp. AKs); would post good shit-stirring posts on non-gun subjects; and was like the #1 organizer of shoots, builds, etc., in his day. His passing was a major loss to us all and to this forum.

RIP, Mark.
Wish there was a like button........Rent was top notch all around.

This past week is a blur...............bad case of stomach flu

As far as forums go.....Florida Sportsman, Guns and Ammo, etc were shut down earlier this year. They were great 20 years ago and ended up flushed down the toilet by both the members and admins/owners
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
Mannlicher

Post by Mannlicher »

still around, and still drop in from time to time. Old age and infirmity have limited my shooting sports activities though.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I'm still here also. Pop in and read time to time.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

avmech wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:58 am

RIP, Mark.
Wish there was a like button........Rent was top notch all around.
Yes I miss rent. Drove past his store front a while back and had the urge to stop. But didn't,,,,it's just not the same with him gone. I do not even know if it's open anymore. :(
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS