Pop's Gun Club

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

tector wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:55 pm Hey, just marry Sharon and it's yours!!!
Assuming you survive...
"Biden/Harris 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

I think I may have tracked down Sharon.

Link left cold intentionally. Copy & paste - enjoy the trailer park drama!

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Hel ... 15/?page=1
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:
Ok, I might have this thread nuked and really, I don't want to post it cuz if that asshole is following me on here, he's gonna read this and get his jollies off - cuz that's how shit like that operates, they get off on ATTENTION, regardless if it's positive or negative.

Anywho, I've posted about the neighbor I was messing with - where after the "condom" incident, a lot of you ripped me a new one, where I seriously took to heart what a lot of you said which is to STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE LIKE THAT....

Well, that's what I've been doing. I've been living my life, getting out there in the dating world, stopped checking their social media, have made NO attempts to contact him...and, so far doing good for about three months now.

Well, like I predicted, and like with the "condom" incident, me walking away was gonna provoke him to start shit - where I believe him (and/or her, his fatty) are stalking me.
<snip>
HELP!!!!

Four pages so far, and it just keeps getting better. 🤣🤪😜
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)