Flu Shot Options?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

My wife, & I just got our “senior double flu shot”. I asked the pharmacist about the comments here, & she assured me there is no such thing as a flu/Covid shot. She’s been giving me my shots for years. The companies that make the Covid shots don’t make flu shots, & vice versa. I had Covid before a shot existed, & it was so minor, I didn’t know I had Covid until a month later when a blood test showed I was full of Covid antibodies. But many years ago I had the flu, & it was terrible. I was off work for a whole week, & I don’t want to deal with that again. Not everything in life is a conspiracy, & I was assured the flu shot I got today was old technology, & not mRNA. GARY.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Ain't never got it......ain't gettin it!
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

N4KVE wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:45 pm My wife, & I just got our “senior double flu shot”. I asked the pharmacist about the comments here, & she assured me there is no such thing as a flu/Covid shot. She’s been giving me my shots for years. The companies that make the Covid shots don’t make flu shots, & vice versa. I had Covid before a shot existed, & it was so minor, I didn’t know I had Covid until a month later when a blood test showed I was full of Covid antibodies. But many years ago I had the flu, & it was terrible. I was off work for a whole week, & I don’t want to deal with that again. Not everything in life is a conspiracy, & I was assured the flu shot I got today was old technology, & not mRNA. GARY.
Gary, Please stop writing like an intelligent adult. The conspiracy theories are much more entertaining. :lol:
chester field

Post by chester field »

Legio wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:56 am For the 3rd year in a row, I won't get it. Anyway, at the end of flu season, half of the time they say it was not what they were expected and it would have been ineffective. Plus with the latest talk of turning it mRNA and include the Chinese virus vaxx in it, I don't want to risk it.

I'll take my chances with the flu if needed.
This exactly.
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:52 am
N4KVE wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:45 pm My wife, & I just got our “senior double flu shot”. I asked the pharmacist about the comments here, & she assured me there is no such thing as a flu/Covid shot. She’s been giving me my shots for years. The companies that make the Covid shots don’t make flu shots, & vice versa. I had Covid before a shot existed, & it was so minor, I didn’t know I had Covid until a month later when a blood test showed I was full of Covid antibodies. But many years ago I had the flu, & it was terrible. I was off work for a whole week, & I don’t want to deal with that again. Not everything in life is a conspiracy, & I was assured the flu shot I got today was old technology, & not mRNA. GARY.
Gary, Please stop writing like an intelligent adult. The conspiracy theories are much more entertaining. :lol:

Combo coming, and sooner than one thinks. https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/04/health/m ... index.html

mRNA flu shot coming. https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/13/health/m ... index.html
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Funny how all the conspiracy theories turn to be the truth. I am right on all of them as of now.