"Liberty" Safes, blow job queens for the Feds (EDIT: great background article added)

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Post by tector »

Here's a very thorough background article that is very helpful:

https://www.dossier.today/p/liberty-saf ... ke-private
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

I keep my Benchmade knives in my Liberty safe. :P
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
George W

Post by George W »

I need a new storage container. Are there any good, non-Chinese alternatives?
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

George W wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:23 am I need a new storage container. Are there any good, non-Chinese alternatives?
Sturdy Safes- made in the USA. I have had a sturdy for many years. No frills, heavy steel, tight door tolerance, good S&G dial lock. Pricing looks to have doubled though since I bought mine!
wjbarricklow

Post by wjbarricklow »

They probably all have a master code. I have another manufacturer's safe. I miskeyed a code and had to call them to get it open. Master code cost me $50.

How many major safe manufacturers are there? Maybe a couple of dozen? It could be that law enforcement agencies have done this before and share the master codes.
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

Helpful hint Liberty dealer I know told me today the master code can be changed so if any of you were concerned about that I can put you in touch with him not sure what if any cost is involved with it.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

Let's bottom line this.

They want in to your safe. They use a master code and open it.
Or,
You change the master code or the lock completely and they totally destroy your save to see what is inside

Yes, that is exactly what they do
tector

Post by tector »

Wulfmann wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:49 am Let's bottom line this.

Or,
You change the master code or the lock completely and they totally destroy your save to see what is inside

Everybody understands this--the Feds are getting in. The issue is who chooses how, you (the owner of the safe), or the Liberty cocksuckers because they love to "cooperate" with Fed goon squads.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

tector wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:23 pm
Wulfmann wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:49 am Let's bottom line this.

Or,

Everybody understands this--the Feds are getting in. The issue is who chooses how, you (the owner of the safe), or the Liberty cocksuckers because they love to "cooperate" with Fed goon squads.
And that's the part that sets my hair on fire. Liberty should have simply said "It's not our safe, it's the customer's. Ask him."

I don't care if EVERY manufacturer has a master code.

I DO care if they will simply roll over and give it to the Feds. Am I just leasing their safe then?