US Government Property

Discussions on all the Black Rifle variants of all calibers and manufacturers.
Outgunu

US Government Property

Post by Outgunu »

I was in a gun store the other day and they had a bunch of used guns from police auctions. I noticed that one of them had a Rock River receiver and was marked US Government Property. Upon closer look everything about it seemed to point to one of the old DEA guns, buttstock, grip, forward rail all point to DEA, except the barrel was stainless. They wanted between $600 and $700 for it. From reading on AR15.com people were saying there was a dealer that had Rock River make him a run of receivers that had US Property stamped on them, this is NOT one of those. Now if it's a real DEA gun I would like to buy, but I don't want a mix master that someone slapped on a Rock River lower... Have any of you ever seen one of the DEA guns with a stainless barrel?
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

@outgunu 1st Check the serial # with rock river they will know if it was a receiver or completed gun. One of my associates is a RRA Direct law enforcement dealer , since im a 07 sot engraver and i can put any blerbage on a gun he has had me put dept info on receivers when they requested it . Back in 90’s when the awb was in effect i know they did Coustom runs and serial #s . I have 3 guns with them . So id be leary on the us gov markings but Tom Carbone @RRA said take a pic and send to rra coustmer service they will verify if its DEA or Us Marshalls they did both according to him.
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

Thanks Sweep! If it hasn't sold yet I will do just that.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Take some pics if you can, I'd be interested in seeing what it looks like.
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

Don't have pic's but do have the S/N. Emailed your contact and never got a reply. S/N was CM 110072.