its time to renew my CCW ?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Nope, I'm going to not renew. I have enough guns. :shock:
Wasabi

Post by Wasabi »

Flame Red wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:05 am And when all the yankee Libiturd Kommies that moved here from NY, Kommiefornia, and the rest of the ilk forget why they moved here and elect a Kommie drug addicted governor and new Duma, you will wish you still had it!
What he said... 8-)
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

P5 Guy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:12 am Nope, I'm going to not renew. I have enough guns. :shock:
And plan to never travel outside Florida??
Gregmp15

Post by Gregmp15 »

How much for renewal ?
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

The way the degrade the photo I last sent them I kinda like knowing what I will look like 10 years from now

Not sure if I have to do a SD thingy I want to find out having it was a better idea than not
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

45caldan wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 5:48 am
P5 Guy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:12 am Nope, I'm going to not renew. I have enough guns. :shock:
Why would anyone leave paradise?
I've no family outside of Florida and Georgia.
I hate traveling.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

45caldan wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 5:48 am
And plan to take delivery of any more "items" without having to wait 3 days?
OSD

Post by OSD »

I'll keep renewing mine as long as I can. Who knows what will happen when we get politicians and what they may change.
Jim
tector

Post by tector »

If someone wants to drop their permit, OK. Not me, however. Not only for the reasons already stated, but others as well, including:

Some private sellers want to know you have one, since it gives them peace of mind AND a possible good faith defense ("the state vetted him") if something crazy happens with the gun they sold.

Similarly, if you are involved in a contested shoot, LE knows that you have been vetted. Mr. Unpermitted Carrier can't say that. It will make no difference in any ultimate prosecution (if any), but on the scene I'll take any favorable presumption, even a subconscious one, that I can get.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

The few times I’ve been pulled over the last 20+ years, showing the CWP put the cop at ease. Instead of getting a ticket, I was told “let me run your license, & if it’s good I’ll let you slide on the excessive speed”. And they did. But when they come to my car, the first thing I say is “I have a CWP, & I’m carrying”. GARY