For a free privacy fence

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Ricordo

For a free privacy fence

Post by Ricordo »

Let's Go Brandon
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Mine already did. Didn't even have to go out naked. Not quite sure what that all implies, but there it is.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Wish that would work for me. Unfortunately, the back of my property butts up against a WCE (Wetlands Conservation Easement) owned by the HOA. Because of that, I'm not permitted to erect any fencing taller than 4ft. such that it blocks my neighbors' view of that WCE (my property has the most direct view of it). 'Matter of fact, the 6ft. privacy fence in the front and on the sides of my house have to slope down to that 4 ft.restriction and be made of picket fencing (All white PVC), which they are. The entire back boundry has no fencing at all. Sucks, because I want (eventually) to have a dog or two, and I'd need to make the entire back yard fenced in.

We'll see.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:01 pm Wish that would work for me. Unfortunately, the back of my property butts up against a WCE (Wetlands Conservation Easement) owned by the HOA. Because of that, I'm not permitted to erect any fencing taller than 4ft. such that it blocks my neighbors' view of that WCE (my property has the most direct view of it). 'Matter of fact, the 6ft. privacy fence in the front and on the sides of my house have to slope down to that 4 ft.restriction and be made of picket fencing (All white PVC), which they are. The entire back boundry has no fencing at all. Sucks, because I want (eventually) to have a dog or two, and I'd need to make the entire back yard fenced in.

We'll see.
Is there a limit on vegetation/hedges? I'm growing a 12' Clusia hedge immediately behind my fence, as the city only allows a 6' fence...not tall enough to block the view of the w h i t e trash next door... :roll:

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:31 pm
FfNJGTFO wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:01 pm Wish that would work for me. Unfortunately, the back of my property butts up against a WCE (Wetlands Conservation Easement) owned by the HOA. Because of that, I'm not permitted to erect any fencing taller than 4ft. such that it blocks my neighbors' view of that WCE (my property has the most direct view of it). 'Matter of fact, the 6ft. privacy fence in the front and on the sides of my house have to slope down to that 4 ft.restriction and be made of picket fencing (All white PVC), which they are. The entire back boundry has no fencing at all. Sucks, because I want (eventually) to have a dog or two, and I'd need to make the entire back yard fenced in.

We'll see.
Is there a limit on vegetation/hedges? I'm growing a 12' Clusia hedge immediately behind my fence, as the city only allows a 6' fence...not tall enough to block the view of the w h i t e trash next door... :roll:

Unfortunately, yes. The objective is not to "block the view" of the space contained in the WCE. Such a hedge would definitely block the view. It, like the fence, can be no higher than 4ft. :cry: And, besides, there aren't any such hedges of any kind in my neighborhood. I think the HOA would not approve of them as it makes my house look "different" than the other houses.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

HOA's can suck my *

Never again... :roll:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -