Nashville shooter was trans?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Definitely a MAGA right-wing extremist domestic terrorist...

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/03/28 ... 546510.jpg
Let's Go Brandon
TACC

Post by TACC »

If she just wanted to die, she could have jumped off a bldg easier. She's lying , she wanted her 15 minutes of fame because she was a POS!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

First - use the proper pronouns! You Racists!

The Kommies are in a dilemma. On the one hand they never want a crisis go to waste, and fail to implement a ban by executive order. Why not - Didumb does that for everything else. They care not about Kongress or the Constitution. And they are loading up the courts with Kommies.

On the other hand, the Tranny's out in Los Angles armed up after that Oriental guy shot up a bunch of them at their club. The Kommies do not want to put any restriction on one of their protected classes.

Yes, the mentally ill LBGQXYZ are useful idiots for the Kommies.

Say a prayer for the victims.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Springfield

Post by Springfield »

The news is reporting 3 guns: an AR-15 rifle, and AR-15 pistol, and a regular pistol. They are trying to smear the evil "pistol brace" but from the pictures at Fox & CNN it's easy to see the middle gun is a KelTec Sub2000 with 33-rd Glock type mag. Not an AR, not an assault rifle, not an AR pistol, just a (folding) 16" rifle. No pistol brace.

Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

The 4L60e is my favorite tranny...

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
GreyShark

Post by GreyShark »

Violent attacks against normal society by leftwing extremists are increasing sharply in frequency and intensity. Anyone want to guess at why they want to disarm you?
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

GreyShark wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:06 am Violent attacks against normal society by leftwing extremists are increasing sharply in frequency and intensity. Anyone want to guess at why they want to disarm you?
Making it safer to attack normal folks.

S/he was still living with its parents and had seven firearms hidden from the 'adults'.
:o
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

GreyShark wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:06 am Violent attacks against normal society by leftwing extremists are increasing sharply in frequency and intensity. Anyone want to guess at why they want to disarm you?
Making it easier for the hunter-gatherer constituency?
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Flame Red wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:49 pm First - use the proper pronouns!
Was/Were.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:49 pm The 4L60e is my favorite tranny...

I’m old school, & prefer GM’s Turbo 400, or Chrysler’s 727. No electronics required. GARY.