What you invest in?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
S&W collector

Post by S&W collector »

I'm not a fan of annuities, I like what Gregmp15 posted. Check out jazzwealth.com on YouTube for daily education. They are based out of st. Pete. IMHO
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Flame Red wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:57 am Asking for financial advice over the inters-net is the worse thing you can do.
One other thing I will add...

The Kommies have now invented yet a new way of stealing your $ that we have never seen before: ESG

What ESG does is change a company or investment firm objective from making you the most $ given their investment market to supporting Climate Change, Diversity Inclusion and Equity (DIE) and use of proper pronouns! AKA: Go WOKE, go BROKE! The biggest supporters, besides the Kommies, that force this $hit down our throats are Black Rock and Vanguard.

Get out of both, or avoid both Vanguard and Black Rock at all costs. If your pension or company controls you probably cannot control your choices like I could not. I was too late was only able to get out of Vanguard death hold until I retired and in the meanwhile they lost a whopping 87% of what I had invested with this ESG $hit. (Not everything).
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
RAN

Post by RAN »

And to mention the obvious....i-Bonds , can only open 10K per SS # annually but if EIN # can open one in that name as well. Pace with inflation last yr as high as 9% ! currently 7 and change so STILL :D Secure good yield, No fees, and Easy to open online. Holler if you need help.
tector

Post by tector »

RAN wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:46 pm And to mention the obvious....i-Bonds , can only open 10K per SS # annually but if EIN # can open one in that name as well. Pace with inflation last yr as high as 9% ! currently 7 and change so STILL :D Secure good yield, No fees, and Easy to open online. Holler if you need help.
These are particulary good for people in the commie states--exempt from state and local taxes (not federal).
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
wjbarricklow

Post by wjbarricklow »

Does anyone here buy tax sale certificates?