I am voting for the Dem 2024 nominee if Trump is the GOP nominee

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

The one thing I do like about Trump (in spite of the fact he is a vengeful, egotist, small minded, narcissist ) he is the only major candidate we know for sure is not a subject of the man actually running this planet, Der Fuhrer Klaus Schwab
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

tector wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:42 pm Putting this out there now. Given Trump's latest salvos against DeSantis as some sort of sexual predator, that's it--I have reached the breaking point
a man that literally shit himself in front of the Pope
It was a wet fart.

tector I wish Trump would just stay out of politics all together.
We do know that is highly unlikely. As he alluded to in '16 he is running no matter what. This assures democrat in the Whitehouse until 2028. Who the democrap will be doesn't matter I will NEVER vote for any democrap.
tector

Post by tector »

He can only run--idiot cult-of-personalty losers have to vote for him for him to matter.

Can you imagine the mentality that forms a cult of personality centered on this guy???

God Almighty....
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

tector wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:25 am He can only run--idiot cult-of-personalty losers have to vote for him for him to matter.

Can you imagine the mentality that forms a cult of personality centered on this guy???

God Almighty....
Unfortunately there are just enough that think he is the savior to cause a issue in the election. He will not be the nominee and go independent. He will get about 12 percent of the vote which will pull enough votes away from the gop to make the dem candidate the winner. And this this once great country will continue down the path of that famous saying, "Shitters full".

Hopefully everyone has made plans to get through to whatever comes next. That is the big question, what comes next? Accelerate to what? The downfall of our country? I see another war coming but this time it will be bloodier Than any before. I am not happy with the direction of current government either but like most I am not sure how to fix things. Anyone we send to DC is quickly indoctrinated and corrupted. So how do we fix this mess? Trump is damn sure not the answer!
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

First-anyone who thinks they won’t pull the same shit they did last election OR what they did to Carrie Lake is kidding themselves!

Second-regarding Trump-He may act juvenile at times (and everything else he’s accused of ), but he SURE AS HELL WAS the answer the 4 years he was in office! And anybody that says different is full of shit! I’d prefer he not run and DeSantis does, but if he gets the nomination (and I bet he does unless DeSantis decides to run) I WILL be voting for him! Those of you not voting OR voting for fucking Biden, should just pick up your toys and go home now…the Dems would love to have you! You are EXACTLY why the democRATS are kicking our ass! “OOHH if I can’t have the guy IIIIII want, then I’m not gonna vote!” Gimme a break!
tector

Post by tector »

If Trump is the answer, I'll take my chances and just favor knocking over the chessboard completely, thanks. Those things have to happen occasionally. Jefferson's "tree of liberty,' etc., was not just rhetoric. If it is our misfortune to live (or die) during such times, then we do. You are dying anyways soon enough, in case you forgot. I am not going to "bitterly cling" to this fucking fool as my "savior" to try to buy a few more years of avoiding the unavoidable.

Unless the Dems go suicidal with their nominee, there is no way Trump is winning jack fuck nationally. He has alienated all kinds of additional people since 2016 (this thread is some proof of that), where he barely squeaked by. Those upper Midwest states that barely got him across the finish line by narrowly breaking his way cannot be counted upon doing the same. He'll be 78 next year and needs to move the hell on.

DeSantis is not my savior either, but Trump's attacks on him are frankly insane and not forgivable. Wanting something badly does not justify everything. This was the proverbial back-breaking straw.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Dave P

Post by Dave P »

The way I see it -- Trump is a really polarizing man -- many love him, but many just hate him too.

I hope the repubs offer up more balanced nomination.
George W

Post by George W »

P5 Guy wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:42 am
It was a wet fart.
The Wet Fart was in from of Queen Elizabeth. His soil level with the Pope was bad enough to mandate suit change.

Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Trump might act cunty and by far he ain’t a role model but I will never vote for Communist/Demonrat.
Hell no, if he’s the candidate I will fucking vote for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

I'm completely fed up with this "Republican Party". My guess is DeSantis will get the nomination. We will continue to get the Usual Suspects in the Republican leadership. Nothing will change. If Trump goes Independent I will put my vote on either him or the Libertarian party. I will be extremely happy to see the current wolf in Republican clothing get completely blown up. "But then the Democrats will win". They're fucking going to steal it anyways.

At least this way I get a wrap-around. Right now all I'm getting out of this is a wet back.