Looks like braced pistols are SBR’s.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

The ATFAGS are going to get their pipi smacked in court and they know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casual

Post by Casual »

tector wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:28 am
wjbarricklow wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:25 pm I have a buffer tube and some velcro.
Would a tube sock and a rubber band suffice?
Depends on how stiff the sock is
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

With all this talk of tube socks, are we still discussing pistols?
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:43 am The ATFAGS are going to get their pipi smacked in court and they know it.
One can only hope.
Casual

Post by Casual »

Wakko wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:31 am With all this talk of tube socks, are we still discussing pistols?
Derringers perhaps
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

Well, where are the lawsuits?
tector

Post by tector »

Outgunu wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 am Well, where are the lawsuits?
Patience, grasshopper.

https://www.firearmsnews.com/editorial/ ... ace/468760
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

With our swift misjustice system, it will be more likely 100 months before this get to SCOTUS than the 100 days for the free stamp. Plus the Kommies are busy appointing as many Kommies as they can to the courts to enforce their Kommie ways. In the meanwhile, I bet there will be many political prisoners created as a result of this and incarcerated in solitary without hearings or bail as domestic terrorists.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
tector

Post by tector »

Flame Red wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:29 pm With our swift misjustice system, it will be more likely 100 months before this get to SCOTUS than the 100 days for the free stamp. Plus the Kommies are busy appointing as many Kommies as they can to the courts to enforce their Kommie ways. In the meanwhile, I bet there will be many political prisoners created as a result of this and incarcerated in solitary without hearings or bail as domestic terrorists.
You just need one federal district court judge to issue a nationwide injunction, and then the whole thing is off for the time being (of course the ATF can still offer a free conversion to an SBR for those that want it--if it chooses to do so).
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

Am I right in that you can turn a pistol into a rifle, but not a rifle into a pistol?