How to get just flu shot, not THE clot shot?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

tector wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:42 am If you don't trust your own family doctor you have bigger concerns than the flu.
That almost sounds like if I disagree with you I must be wrong.
Knock of the condescending, that's my gig :lol:

I just changed insurance so not sure what my new doc will say but my old one, the entire office, did not get the jab and flat out stated if you ask the doc he has to say get the jab but if you don't bring it up he will not mention it

I get my shots, or got my shots, at Wally and when they changed the Flu shot to the flu vaccine I said no thank you.
Do I trust corporations? No. Good luck if you do.

What none of us know for sure is what docs will be forced to do to keep their license.
I will err on the side of no way it can happen but then I am blessed with great genetics and a super immune system so it is easier for me to take the high road
Everyone needs to weigh their options on their personal health situation
tector

Post by tector »

Red herring much?

All I said is you should be able to trust your family doctor. If that is somehow personally problematic for you, you either need to get a new doctor (I've fired a few in my many days) or a new brain.

JFC, not everything is a fucking sopabox issue.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

joel wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:21 am When I asked the young pharmacist at Walgreens, she told me it would be ILLEGAL to trick people with the COVID shot when they asked for the flu shot.
Illegal. This government is all about being illegal. That won't stop them if they want to do it. And you'll find out later, way later, when it is too late.
tector

Post by tector »

Legio wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:37 pm
joel wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:21 am When I asked the young pharmacist at Walgreens, she told me it would be ILLEGAL to trick people with the COVID shot when they asked for the flu shot.
Illegal. This government is all about being illegal. That won't stop them if they want to do it. And you'll find out later, way later, when it is too late.
Well, in theory, the very same thing could happen if you need to get a tetanus shot, or a bag of saline in the hospital, or whatever.

At a certain point your only recourse is to hit the bunker and stay there. If people choose that, it's OK with me.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

tector wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:14 pm Red herring much?

All I said is you should be able to trust your family doctor. If that is somehow personally problematic for you, you either need to get a new doctor (I've fired a few in my many days) or a new brain.

JFC, not everything is a fucking sopabox issue.
Lighten up Francis :D
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

hit the bunker and stay there
That is my choice. :D
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

tector wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:51 pmWell, in theory, the very same thing could happen if you need to get a tetanus shot, or a bag of saline in the hospital, or whatever.
You're proving my point. Thanks.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

Legio wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:37 pm Illegal. This government is all about being illegal. That won't stop them if they want to do it. And you'll find out later, way later, when it is too late.
The government is a group of people who are most notably ungoverned.

What they consider to be illegal is not doing what they insist you do when and where they demand
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

Molivo wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:18 am
BerettaRacer wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:32 am
Legio wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:46 am I have stopped taking because of all the talks about combining th flu and covid shots.
One of the primary things I'm worried about.
Wulfmann wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:43 am I simply have no confidence in any part of the so called medical profession after Covid
Exactly
+1
tector wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:42 am If you don't trust your own family doctor you have bigger concerns than the flu.
It's not my family doctor who I don't trust, it's the current government sticking shit in the vaccines without telling us. After all the crap that Faucci, the CDC, the NWO, the WEF are pulling, I honestly completely mistrust my government right now. Never thought I'd say that 20 years ago.