Who moved my post?

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
Lucy

Who moved my post?

Post by Lucy »

Actually, I don't need to know the answer...I just have a "thank you".

I inadvertently posted a bunch of "other stuff" in the BST-Firearms Only section.

This occurred because I haven't listed anything for sale in many years and I'm old. I just started listing items and it never occurred to me to put it in the other section.

So, thank you to the administrator who moved them to the correct section and didn't just delete them.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

I'm not an asshole all the time.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
tector

Post by tector »

TonyR wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:23 am I'm not an asshole all the time.
Well, everybody has to sleep now and then!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

TonyR wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:23 am I'm not an asshole all the time.
So many jokes come to mind.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Yea,I did sleep pretty good last night. I got THICK skin,bring it on baby,but don't get mad and cry when it splashes back on ya,LOL
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

TonyR wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:37 pm Yea,I did sleep pretty good last night. I got THICK skin,bring it on baby,but don't get mad and cry when it splashes back on ya,LOL
Hell you have to have thick skin to be a moderator anywhere these days. No matter what you do you are going to make someone angry. Which for some of us is just great. Lol

In all honesty it is getting harder every day. I was diagnosed with Parkinsons 9 years ago. It seems to be getting worse faster these days. I am trying hard to get our retirement house done. Hopefully have it done by the end of the year.

Then i am taking my wife and our dog on a long road trip. She has always wanted to see Alaska. Seems a good way to relax and enjoy the years I have left.

So while many jokes came to mind I guess I am just beyond that these days. Lol. Not to say I will not sneak one in once in awhile. I will. But as for you being an asshole, well, I guess we all get that thrown at us once in awhile. I have learned it is how you respond that says the most about as person. You handled it well even when someone deserved a call out.

So i guess what it comes down to is that while my time is winding down I am happy to see others step up to lead the way. Sorry too many beers made me rather thinking too deep tonight.

And as a final thought tremendous no one is truly an asshole. Most are the crusty wrinkled shit surrounding the hole. Lol