A Question?

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
P5 Guy

A Question?

Post by P5 Guy »

All the other message forums I visit have the avatar and user info on the on the left side, FSN is on the right. The only forum I know of that has this.
how come
Mohel_Knives

Post by Mohel_Knives »

Has this kept you up at night? 🤔 lol
Ira G
Mohel Knives
I know stuff and can do things

My Name is Ira and I am a 1911 addict!!
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

P5 Guy wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:25 am All the other message forums I visit have the avatar and user info on the on the left side, FSN is on the right. The only forum I know of that has this.
how come
It's a "software" thang..... This is phpBB software. Many are now using XenForo software. The original software, from which most are derived today was called "VBulletin." I think they all had the avatar, etc. on the left.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

P5 Guy wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:25 am All the other message forums I visit have the avatar and user info on the on the left side, FSN is on the right. The only forum I know of that has this.
how come
It's because we're special.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:18 am It's a "software" thang..... This is phpBB software. Many are now using XenForo software. The original software, from which most are derived today was called "VBulletin." I think they all had the avatar, etc. on the left.
Xenforo is an excellent forum until you talk about cost.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

It's been like this since way back,if only people would use it like they're suppose to would help out ALOT .Now,if that bothers you so much,ask the other forums why they have theirs on the left,or drink or smoke something that will help you forget about it,temporarily of course,LOL.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

I remember the uproar when the default skin (the one we use) moved from left to right. There was a lot of talk about it. The talk was lost in what we now refer to as FSN great disaster.

After a while, people got used to it, but it was a challenge at first.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I am just curious That is all
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

P5 Guy wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:46 am I am just curious That is all
It was a legitimate question.